The Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance

Welcome to the home of the Alliance.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female
Number of posts : 1014
Name : Harriate Riddle
Creature : Elemental, werewolf
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:53 am

'thank you.' harriate mumbeled head still on the table. As she looked up however her nose was bleeding and her green eyes had gone black. Harriate however did not notice.
'Can we start now?'
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 18
Name : Pandora Gryffindor-Niall
Creature : Witch
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:57 am

Pandora frowned seeing Harriate and wordlessly cast "Finite" hoping to stop the bleeding.

She felt ill..thinking this may be the first and the last meeting she would attend. Fenrir was just to much and it was hard to get through the hatred she felt toward him.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:59 am

Harriate raised an eyebrow at pandora questioningly.
'Right, well now, We both have the same goals, so an alliance seems beter than war right? So lets talk.'
Back to top Go down
fenrir-greyback
Admin
fenrir-greyback

Male
Number of posts : 436
Name : Fenrir Greyback
Creature : Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:00 am

"an alliance does seem the easier option a out and out war would be to many casualties" fenrir grumbled eating a bit of liver from the last kill clinging to his robes
Back to top Go down
https://tmwalliance.rpg-board.net
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:08 am

Pandora ignored fenrir. She looked to Harriate at her questioning look and with a quick motioned pointed to her nose.

She took Hunters hand again under the table...she squessed his hand...she was very glad he was here with her.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:10 am

wiping her nose with her hand harriate wasnt all that shocked it had been bleeding. As soon as this meeting was voer she was going to go blow a few things up.
'Right. Now Pandora is there anything you wanted to state about the truce. Anything you think should happen or you may want etc etc?'
Back to top Go down
fenrir-greyback
Admin
fenrir-greyback

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:14 am

"the only propleem is the ministrys reluctance and on occation damn right ignorance to us so called 'magical creatures' if they had them in good graces there would be no need for such covert action" fenrir grumbled
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall

Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 16
Name : Hunter Niall
Creature : Elemental/ wizard
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:20 am

Hunter held Pandoras hand happily listening he frowned at Fenrirs words to the ministry "I can't say i agree nor dissagree but you are very opinionated to state upon such a serious manor, there is no point in pointing a finger of accusation when all we have is rumors and opinions"
Back to top Go down
fenrir-greyback
Admin
fenrir-greyback

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:23 am

Fenrir for once was trying to act rationel and listned to the point "well one of the only cases ive heard of fair treatment of our kind is the boy over there" he pointed to Raith by the door "a vampire lycanthrope in the Aurors office isnt it just reacking of irony"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:24 am

'Actualy i can be your proof. If the minsitry knew what i was, and i'm not talking werewolf me, They'd be experimenting on me before killing me. It is illegal for people like me just to breath. So if you want your proof just take me to the minsitry.' her eyes were still black but green slowly returned to them.
Back to top Go down
fenrir-greyback
Admin
fenrir-greyback

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:27 am

"and that is what the alliance is aboput a place where those of abnormal qualitys can hang there hats and call hoome we are all here except giants they dont fit somehow"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall

Hunter Niall

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:28 am

"I'll have you know many of us Aurors me included disagree with the way the Ministry is being run, yet many of us stay on to try and provoke the old ways, and Aurors true job is to help and needless to say protect innocents and muggles alike, that is our job, and only our job, others deem it diffrent and wish to stop any abomination possible, many fear creatures like yourself simply becasue they do not understand and would rather destory now and ask questions later" he then turned to Harriate "yes but they do so only in evidence to understand, we respect others if they respect us it is a common rule that should not be ignored"
Back to top Go down
Raith-demorre
Admin
Raith-demorre

Male
Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:30 am

Raith all thogh not a part of the meeting spoke up "i belive HUnters right ive seen him and the other aurors they are trying to make a diffrence in there way one cup of herbal tea at a time" he added in the slight joke
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:34 am

'So it's ok to kill children because there something different? A little more powerful perhaps.' harriate frowned.
'You can't understand by torturing people and cutting them up and just trying to forget or kill of there existance. it doesn't work like that. For every one of my kind who is killed i'll take a child of the person who did it and see if they like it. Watch there own chidren scream for mercy' Harriates eyes hardened and instead of green and black they went more red.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall

Hunter Niall

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:38 am

"i said nothing that involved Children, I admit many of the Ministry's way i strongly disagree with, most have stopped due to effort persisting, but you cannot place the balme on my shoulder alone as Raith has said me and many are trying to change ways we have succeed to a small amount, The Minister is derange any fool can see that yet they wish not to stand up, we have ignored this for a recent time, but he has many gaurds and people on his behalf"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:41 am

'I don't place the blame on you at all. And who do you think they get? The adults find it easier to hide. Children don't. they cant control there bursts. Three of my friends were killed when i was younger by the minsitry just because they were what they were. Some people are trying to change things yes. But with the ministry more than a few are needed.'
Back to top Go down
Raith-demorre
Admin
Raith-demorre

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:43 am

"hes right harriate any attepmts to stop cruelty is just meet and challenged by the minister and his men its like an immposiple high wall"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:46 am

'So then we take those who oppose it out. there living in the past with no way to change. They just want to make people suffer.'
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:47 am

"Yes, she said standing up letting go of Hunters hand for a moment.

"If we are to have an Alliance. No one should be here...who truly does not wish for this Alliance to exist. I ask for honesty from all of you and I will be honest back. If i feel that everyone is not be honest with me...then i shall feel Like this is not working. I cannot offer my services and the order if we are all not together on this. I work with people who are loyal and trustworthy. I would leave my life in anyone of them hands and know I shall wake the next morning. I would like to feel i could have that much trust here also", she stated.
Back to top Go down
fenrir-greyback
Admin
fenrir-greyback

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:50 am

"its not as simple as that pandora i would enjoy a society like that build on trust and honesty like a pack but theres always going to be those who arnt and as for youre point Riddle these men are diffucult even the security has security" he mused to himself " we have to find another wa" he spoke muflled as he pulled a piece of flesh from his pointed stained teeth
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall

Hunter Niall

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:57 am

he nodded to Raith and looked back to Harriate "my point, we are doing all that we can as subtly as we can only so much has been done, that we don't dare push it, if a truce was perhaps made, between the Ministry and your people, this could be settld swiftly, i'm heare as well as my wife to speak on behalf of the ministry and her on behalf of the order but this cannot lead to war, or it would make many things alot worse then they already are"
Back to top Go down
Raith-demorre
Admin
Raith-demorre

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:03 am

"open war cannot be the answer at this point bloodshed inevitably leads to blood shed and that cannot be alowwed"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:09 am

"Lets take Voldemorte out then the Ministry will crumple also. Then we rebuild it. Equality for all. Even the giants", she said on behalf of Hagrid.

"I agree with Hunter..it is not something that will or can happen over night. It will take alot of effort and trust to pull this off."
Back to top Go down
fenrir-greyback
Admin
fenrir-greyback

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:12 am

"it will take the particapation of a thousand corpses before we can reach that goal"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall

Hunter Niall

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:04 pm

"then there isn't time to waste" he stated then frowned "then there is the topic of Voldemort, him and his followers, he is recruting many creatures and beings as we speak we are already out numbered by a near 100, perhaps more so, many Giants have formed Alliance with him, Giant's, Trolls, Werewolfs, Vampires and i dread to think what else"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next