The Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance

Welcome to the home of the Alliance.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fenrir doing time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fenrir-greyback
Admin
fenrir-greyback

Male
Number of posts : 436
Name : Fenrir Greyback
Creature : Werewolf
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Fenrir doing time Empty
PostSubject: Fenrir doing time   Fenrir doing time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:29 am

Fenrir smacked his arms against the bars "DAMNIT LET ME OUT"
Back to top Go down
https://tmwalliance.rpg-board.net
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female
Number of posts : 313
Name : Morgan Rowlands
Creature : Blood Witch, wiccan- elemental
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Fenrir doing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir doing time   Fenrir doing time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:55 am

(um am i allowed in here? lol sorry if i'm intruding?)

Morgan rushed to the ministry instantly she had been there where the woman appeared she casted a quick see me not spell so that if anyone was to see here there gaze would avert she followed her senses as a wich and found the cells withon a matter of moment she removed the spell ans she saw Fenrir "FENRIR!" she said hopefully not to loudly as she rushed to the cell bar "no, no they can't do this..they wrong..they wrong!" she said angry almost
Back to top Go down
fenrir-greyback
Admin
fenrir-greyback

Male

Fenrir doing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir doing time   Fenrir doing time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:56 am

"dont worry morgan im thinking how to get out you need to get a message to the members of the allaince see what they can do" he smiled faintly "about time they caught me but listen dont get caught yourself okay?"
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

Fenrir doing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir doing time   Fenrir doing time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:59 am

she moved to the cage placing her hands on the bars "they can't..you not.." she shook her head "it's not's your fault..this isn't right..this isn't fair for cod's sake..and i don't care i don't your innocent i jsut know it, you don't mean to..oh Fenrir they have it so wrong.." feebly she tried the bars tried to move them but it was pointless she sniffed now was not the time to cry deffinatly not "you..you can't.."
Back to top Go down
fenrir-greyback
Admin
fenrir-greyback

Male

Fenrir doing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir doing time   Fenrir doing time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:01 am

"listen i have to remain here at least for now okay morgan gather some alliance members and come for me unil then i will think throght some plans but be strong ok morgan?"
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

Fenrir doing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir doing time   Fenrir doing time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:08 am

she stood there listening to his words then she noddded" be strong, alright.."she briefly wiped her eye and took a deep breath "i'll get some people..." she nodded and put her hands through the bar with surpising ease she took hold of his hand and squeezed it briefly "i will come back for you Fenrir, don't worry..i will"
Back to top Go down
fenrir-greyback
Admin
fenrir-greyback

Male

Fenrir doing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir doing time   Fenrir doing time Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:24 am

He smiled "i have every confidence in you morgan" he kissed her hand throgh the bars "please be swift"
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Fenrir doing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir doing time   Fenrir doing time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:48 am

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------1 month passed-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Azraels figure appeared by the window "[i]psst fenrir stand back im busting you the hell outta here" he drew his rifle and took aim at the hinges of the cell and fired destroying the metal cells, he poured a little green liguid onto he bars they began to bubble when he was satisfied he kicked the bars and they fell in "howdy sir

((Admin alowed))
Back to top Go down
fenrir-greyback
Admin
fenrir-greyback

Male

Fenrir doing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir doing time   Fenrir doing time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:54 am

"you are the most annoying being ive ever laid eyes on azrael but im sure as hell glad to see you" he grinned as best as he could "lets get out" he said signallising the bars he moved over to them and pulled them the bullets had losened them enogth for his strength to do the rest he ran out of the hall attacking people in the way
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Fenrir doing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir doing time   Fenrir doing time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:57 am

Azrael grinned "thank you sir" he followed fenrir out using his rifle he shot those who made to follow, they made for the door azrael following behind threw in a muggle device called a grenade it exploded giving them time to leave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fenrir doing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir doing time   Fenrir doing time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fenrir doing time
Page 1 of 1