The Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance

Welcome to the home of the Alliance.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raith-demorre
Admin
Raith-demorre

Male
Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:35 am

Raith hearing the commotion stalked in the room silently to appear behinf Harriate he whispered in her ear "hello sister" he smiled looking up "Hello Hunter, Pandora nice to see you both again how are you?" he asked frindly
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female
Number of posts : 1014
Name : Harriate Riddle
Creature : Elemental, werewolf
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:03 am

Harriate flinced as Fenrir entered the room and refused to even look at him.
However hearing Raith's voice in her ear she smiled and turned around.
'Raith. what are you doing here?'
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall

Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 16
Name : Hunter Niall
Creature : Elemental/ wizard
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:08 am

Hunter eyes narrowed at seeing Fenrir, he had Pandoras hand and gripped it in his small anger and irritation he said nothing and was aware of the small exchange of words he nodded sharply to Raith "Greetings to you too, and well thank you"
Back to top Go down
Raith-demorre
Admin
Raith-demorre

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:12 am

he smiled at Hunter "it is truelly my pleasure top see you and youre darling wife again Hunter old friend" he turned back to harriate "i saw Fenrir pass in his mood i coulnt leave you deal on your own azraels in the area do you wish me to grab him to?" he added nervouslly eyeing greyback with suspicion
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:13 am

'I'm fine Raith. Honestly you don't need to worry about me. Dont fine in the past ain't i?' She forced a small smile onto her face
Back to top Go down
fenrir-greyback
Admin
fenrir-greyback

Male
Number of posts : 436
Name : Fenrir Greyback
Creature : Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:15 am

Fenrir looked at the assembled "well are we to do this then?" he snarled looking around and spotted Raith looking at him "whats your proplem boy want youre throat removed for you"
Back to top Go down
https://tmwalliance.rpg-board.net
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:16 am

Harriate quickly grabbed hold of Raith and turned angry eyes on Fenrir.
'Don't.
She spoke this one word to both Raith and Fenrir.
Back to top Go down
Raith-demorre
Admin
Raith-demorre

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:18 am

Raith looked at fenrir a queasy feeling hit his stoumage looking at the raw flesh on Greybacks robes "um nothing Sir" he stammered he put a hand behind his back and held his wand firm in case of need
Back to top Go down
fenrir-greyback
Admin
fenrir-greyback

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:22 am

Fenrir laugthed a disgusting horrid laugth "okay okay lets just get to this shall we im bored" he mused lazily still the odd chuckle slipping throgh
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall

Hunter Niall

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:23 am

Hunter continued to grip Pandora's hand as if it was his only restraint his eyes where narrow and sharp focused on him with a small look of disgust which he hid well
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 18
Name : Pandora Gryffindor-Niall
Creature : Witch
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:24 am

Pandora was furious..that they had waited on, Fenrir to only have him act in such a rude manner. She looked once to Hunter before addressing Fenrir.

"As leader of the Order if you want to continue this alliance and this meeting...I will ask to be shown respect. When I take the time to come here sit and wait for this meeting to start. I do not accept to be disreguarded so rudely. I demand some respect, if not then I think...I can not conduct such a meeeting", she said sternly and clearly offeneded.
Back to top Go down
fenrir-greyback
Admin
fenrir-greyback

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:27 am

fenrir smirked "oh im ever so sorry m'lady shall i curtesy next time" more barking laugthter ensue "this meeting was not of my creation anyway it was of dear harriates invention"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:27 am

'Could everyone please just calm down?' She asked still gripping onto Raith's wrist.
'were all adults here are we not? And we all have the same goal so why not work things out?' She looked back at Raith with a small frown.
'Where's Gabriel? I haven't seen him in ages...does he.. i mean...is he ok?
Back to top Go down
Raith-demorre
Admin
Raith-demorre

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:31 am

Raith turned pale at his brothers name his voice becom flat and automated like a machine "he is fine he is out in pursuit of his endeavours he said not to worry" after regurgetating Gabriels message he looked quite ill
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall

Hunter Niall

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:32 am

Hunter looked to Fenrir pointedly "may i advise you to watch your mouth, your lucky i do not send word to the ministry" he sneered with disgust
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:34 am

Harriate turned away from Raith face blank. Something didn't feel right.
Placing her forhead on the table she wished the earth would just swallow her up right now. Why did nothing ever go right?
Back to top Go down
fenrir-greyback
Admin
fenrir-greyback

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:35 am

Fenrir looked hunter in the eye and stood in a few steps he stood before Hunter and lowered his face to face with him "just go for it i fear them not"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:38 am

having finaly snapped Harriate shot to her feet.
'That's it. Fenrir sit the hell down now. Everyone who is in this room will be nice to each other whilst we get this sorted or do you want people being killed because they are creatures? If tongues start flying again, or wands, or claws i'll take things into my own hands and trust me i'm getting a little bit annoyed.'
Back to top Go down
Raith-demorre
Admin
Raith-demorre

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:39 am

Raith dashed free of his sisters grip and postioned himself beetween hunter who he saw as a friend and college and fenrir the man who scared him to death "stop this now please!"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:43 am

Pandora immiately stood up..."If you have a problem with Hunter, you have one with me. Back off Fenrir", she said pulling out her wand.

"Then I shall deal with Harriate." She was half a second away from just disapparating with her husband.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:45 am

Giving up Harriate slumped down in her seat trying very very hard not to burst out elementaly.
Feeling her nails dig into her palm and blood leak out she calmed her breathing. Her skin red hot as her fire element bubbled just underneath.
'Stop it.'
Back to top Go down
fenrir-greyback
Admin
fenrir-greyback

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:47 am

Fenrir laugthed again padded Raith rather hard on the head and moved toi sit back down and began to pick at flesh in his robes
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall

Hunter Niall

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:47 am

Hunter reamined sitting unphased by such a being he held the gaze surely and clamly "yet you wish many to fear you? ironic don't you think?" he then looked to Harriate and nodded "yes your right, my aplogies i supose you cannot teach an old dog knew tricks eh Fenrir?" he touched Pandora hand, "enough, it's sorted now, a small dispute thats all" he looked to her
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:51 am

She looked to her husband and slowly took her seat. She did not however put her wand away.

"I have nothing to apologise for. All I did is ask that we act civilised and treat one another respectfully", she grummbled.
Back to top Go down
Raith-demorre
Admin
Raith-demorre

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:51 am

Raith withdrew when fenrir moved he went and sat by the door away from the conversation but close enougth to watch fenrir
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next