The Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance

Welcome to the home of the Alliance.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female
Number of posts : 1014
Name : Harriate Riddle
Creature : Elemental, werewolf
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only Empty
PostSubject: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:25 am

Harriate strode into the meetings room. She had not spoken to Fenrir since the full moon all those months ago and she admitted to being slightly nervous. But she was more nervous about meeting Pandora who did not know that Harriate was in the Alliance, let alone one of the leaders.
Taking her seat at the table she pulled on an Alliance cloak and pulled the hood up.
She sat waiting.

Last edited by Harriate-L-Riddle on Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 18
Name : Pandora Gryffindor-Niall
Creature : Witch
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:33 am

Pandora strolled into the room wearing a deep blue velvet cloak, her hood pulled over her head. Her wand tucked away in her pocket. She scanned the room as she came to the long table.

She took her seat and nodded to Harriate.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:36 am

Harriate nodded back. knowing fenrir would be late as always she braced herself to start the meeting. This was going to be the most awkward thing she had ever done.
'Hello Pandora.' She said still not removing her hood.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:45 am

She smiled under her hood.

"Evening Harriate. What a nice suprise", she said reconizing her voice.

"Nice to know to know for now we are on the same side", she said pulling her hood back and letting it fall down her back.

Her hair was partially up, with some strands falling gracefully down the sides and her back. Her green eyes bright and alert for the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:48 am

Harriate also lowered her hood and smiled brightly.
'So you don't mind then? I am sorry for my absence...but i was sorta...tied up here...'
Harriate still looked the same as ever with her three coloured hair and lack of makeup but she had a massive grin on her face.
'it is good to see you pandora.'
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:55 am

"Yes it is fine. It's very nice to see you. I missed you, she said with a smile. It's good to know you are well and aren't alligned with the death eaters. I no how you looked up to Barty."

"So how have you been my dear niece", she asked looking to her?
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:57 am

'I've been ok. Still miss Barty though. I always seem to like the wrong people.'Harriate forced a smile thinking of what had happened in this manor the past year.
'I recievedmy NEWT results last week.'
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:43 am

"I know...I just miss him being the way he used to be..before he became so wrapped by Voldermort."

"Ohh you got your N.E.W.T.S, ...Well how did you do", she asked almost excited?
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:23 pm

Harriate smirked.
'Well...i got an O in everything except divination, a, and history ee.'
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall

Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 16
Name : Hunter Niall
Creature : Elemental/ wizard
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:53 pm

Hunter pushed open the doors after reciving word from Pandora, he spotted her soon after and greeted her with a kiss on the cheek, before he turned to the others his eyes narrowed slightly at seeing the one being he did not expect "Fenrir Greyback" he stated
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:16 am

Pandora smiled seeing her husband had made it to the meeting. She greeted him in return.

"Relax hun he's not here yet. So far it is just us three", she said trying to calm him.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall

Hunter Niall

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:26 am

he shifted uncomfortabally and sat beside Pandora "i don't like it, the idea of him attending.." he shook his head and sighed "my aplogies" he said to Harriate who had met a while ago
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:34 am

"I know you don't and niether do I, she whispered to him. let just see what this meeting is going to bring. I'm glad you made it", she said lifting her eyes to meet his.

She then smiled to him. Changing the subject she asked him. "Do you know Harriate", she asked Hunter?
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall

Hunter Niall

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:39 am

he nodded in reply and smiled slightly at Pandora holding her gave for a moment resting a hand over hers, he looked to Harriate "yes, we met a while ago, your niece?" he looked to Pandora again
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:49 am

she squessed his hand under the table. They were one and would stand as one in any adversity.

She then continued..."Yes..my sister adopted her after we met her on the Hogwarts Express her first year. I know now your question is going to be..Sister? I have not seen her for several years. I heard she turned bad and left my company, as she did not want to hurt me. I do not really know, what all that has happened with her. Just what others have told me."
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:53 am

Harriate remained quiet through all this. After all attending two schools tended to confuse peoples minds.
She glanced at the door hoping Fenrir was at least in a good mood today.He should be along soon...
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall

Hunter Niall

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:55 am

he continued holding her hand and nodded listenign "something i didn't expect i guess as much, yet i didn't know of your even having a sister, but no matter" he smiled slightly and held out his hand to Harriate "i supose an offical welcome to the family i'm now a uncle" he chuckled and looked to Pandora "do you have any idea how old i feel" he laughed again
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:58 am

Harriate smiled and shook his hand.
'I could make you feel older and call you uncle?' She smirked her slytherin side showing a bit more.
'Besides ifyour old Pandy must be Ancient.'
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:07 am

"Don't push it Harriate, she laughed. I do not wish to feel any older, nor does Hunter, she smiled.

"Now when is this meeting supossed to start? I have little ones at home whom are probably getting anxious as to where their mum and dad are."

"Speaking of the twins..you'll have to come meet them..I'm sure they would love you", she said warmly.

"Ohh and they will not be the last...we have decided to have atleast one more..but it could queit easily be twins again. I guess it runs in my family. But having none left i can hardly ask. Just do some geneology of the family i guess."
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:15 am

'Well Fenrir should be here soon. He went hunting i think. I guess i could always start it if your in a rush?' Harriate suggested. If she could get this meeting over and done with without Fenrir being here things wouldnt be quite so awkward.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:28 am

"Well I am quiet interested in how this Alliance is going to go with former enemies who have called a truce. So we can wait a bit longer. The children are being looked after."

She turned to look at Hunter..."What do you think hun..want to wait or continue?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall

Hunter Niall

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:24 am

he chuckled "not acient matured" he smiled then looked to Pandora then nodded to Harriate Acient for Pandora? possibably" he laughed and made sure his arm was clear of a possible smack he smiled "joking joking, you look wonderful" he mused

"Linden and Isabella are fine i don't doubt, you must not worry so much there in trustworthy hands" he nodded and kissed her cheek once

he nodded and looked To harriate, "meet Isabella at the least, you've met Linden" he smiled

he the raised an eyebrow to Pandora "one, i didn't know you thought about twins" he chuckled "not that i mind of course" he assured her, with a squeeze of her hand then he nodded again "i don't mind continue or not, i'm not fussed"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:10 am

She laughed..."Well I don't think I have the choice and it is possible since we had twins already. But I think not as likely to have twins in a roll. What happens happens..I'm leaving it all up to chance, she said smilling warmly to him.

"I know they are fine..but it is near time we are home..close to dinner time now. Buat like you i am not fussed. I shall send a patronus", she said getting up, walking away from the table for some privacy. After she sent the patronus she sat back down.

"So Harriate...tell me, what have you been doing all this time I have not seen you?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall

Hunter Niall

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:21 am

"we shall have to see like you say, another set.." he rolled his eyes "lucky with have the room" he chuckled "if that does happen, it would be nice yes, even triplets or quardlets?" he smiled "joking, i'm only saying what happens happens for a reason" he shrugged

he then nodded and shifted in his seat and once Pandora came back over Hunter smiled "everything alright?, and i'm sure we'll be home soon"

looking to Harriate, Hunter fell silent allowing Pandora and her to speak.
Back to top Go down
fenrir-greyback
Admin
fenrir-greyback

Male
Number of posts : 436
Name : Fenrir Greyback
Creature : Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:33 am

Fenrir felt annoyed he knew he was late he wanted it that way,
he stalked the halls snarling at those in his path.
he came to the meeting room and with a loud bang forced the door open,
without aknoliging those there he stormed forwar to his seat and sat heavily lifting his massive muddy boots onto the table pices of flesh visbly still stained his clothes
Back to top Go down
https://tmwalliance.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only   PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter,  Fenrir and Harriate only Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PRIVATE MEETING - Pandora, Hunter, Fenrir and Harriate only
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next