The Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance

Welcome to the home of the Alliance.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
fenrir-greyback
Admin
fenrir-greyback

Male
Number of posts : 436
Name : Fenrir Greyback
Creature : Werewolf
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire)) Empty
PostSubject: Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire))   Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire)) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 11:20 am

Fenrir walked throgh a patch of land, he knelt and picked up some earth and rubbed some beetween his hands and smealt it perfect for morgans plants he thoght to himself
he retrived his wand and cast expecto patronum and a silver wolf erupted from his wand with a message i have found you a spot with perfect soil down iin the grounds come soon
Back to top Go down
https://tmwalliance.rpg-board.net
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female
Number of posts : 313
Name : Morgan Rowlands
Creature : Blood Witch, wiccan- elemental
Registration date : 2007-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire))   Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire)) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 2:44 pm

Morgan was about in the gardens lost in thought then she jumped back as a silver wolf came running towards her, then it sat panting, and she head the voice of fenrir as clear as if someone was talking to her in a small voice still full of slight fear "take me to Greyback.." with that the wolf turned and ran off, morgan took that as a sign and followed it, until she reached a small slightly isolated place within the grounds the wolf dissapeared into a wisp of nothing, looking ahead she saw fenrir with a small smile she headed over
Back to top Go down
fenrir-greyback
Admin
fenrir-greyback

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire))   Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire)) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 6:31 am

Fenrir was knelt on the grass planting some seeds when he noticed Morgan walking over. He hurriedly stood up brushing his clothes to rid himself of the dirt.
'Ahh hello Morgan.' He smiled softly at her.
'I've set this patch up as your own private garden so you may grow whatever you wish from flowers and herbs to any potion ingrediants. I hope this up to standard for your use if not i will most certainly change anything about it myself.'
He shot her a charming smile and kissd her hand softly
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire))   Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire)) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 6:51 am

she watched as he stood then was taken by suprise at his gesture it was delicate and now she knew she was no doubt blushing furiously, she returned the smile with a sweet one or so she hoped "thank you..it's amazing..this place is perfect" she smiled again and she felt a shift inside her what was it? she couldn't tell and she didn't know" thak you so much.."
Back to top Go down
fenrir-greyback
Admin
fenrir-greyback

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire))   Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire)) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:23 am

"Not at all ma chere" he smiled
he looked round at the grounds "this is the best soil i could find"
"it should be good for you" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire))   Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire)) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:26 am

smiling again slightly she knelt down and touched the soil picking it up she let it fall through her fingers "it's perfect..brilliant..how can i repay you..?" she smiled again to her self she already had ideas forming in her head she felt the soil again and part of her hair cascaded over her shoulder shilding part of her her face
Back to top Go down
fenrir-greyback
Admin
fenrir-greyback

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire))   Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire)) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:28 am

Fenrir gazed at the hair as it dropped over her soft features and smiled
"Morgan my dear it was my sincere plesure" he knealt beside her and picked up some dirt
"from mother earth her children shall spring forth"
he looked sideways at her
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire))   Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire)) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:33 am

she smiled and slightly tilted her head to look at him "well thank you anyway..ive always wanted a herb garden.." she then looked down to the soil listening to Greybacks words, there was somthing about him that sent her nerves on end but it wasn't in a bad way, she would have to think more about her self and her feelings then she added absently "in beauty and prosperity.." she smiled again imagining the coulours and smells
Back to top Go down
fenrir-greyback
Admin
fenrir-greyback

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire))   Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire)) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:43 am

He stood to his feet um and placed a strong hand on her shoulder
"i sincerely hope hope you enjoy your garden morgan"
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire))   Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire)) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:47 am

Morgan felt a strong hand on her shoulder she felt a tiny pickling sensation race down her arm, she then looked up and smiled shyly again, with a nod she stood also " thank you..i'm sure it will be amazing..are you sure i can't repay you anyway? it's in your garden.." she jestured to the the patch and looked to Fenrir "it means alot though..thank you.." she nodded and tucked a piece of stray hair behind her ear
Back to top Go down
fenrir-greyback
Admin
fenrir-greyback

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire))   Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire)) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:54 am

He smiled "im no gardner miss rowlands i dont have the touch but im sure you can make this beutifal like youreself"
he offered a gentle smile "if you need anything for the garden feel free to ask"
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire))   Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire)) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 9:00 am

she blushed her cheeks turning slightly flushed "oh..um..i'm sure this is all fine.." she smiled alittle and looked to the side at the herb patch then she looked back to Fenrir "please could you call me Morgan..?" she asked however she admired the respect he was showing "your Garden looks terrific by the way.." she taped his arm with her hand showing some admiration and again was surprised at the boldness of her actions
Back to top Go down
fenrir-greyback
Admin
fenrir-greyback

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire))   Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire)) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 9:06 am

he placed his hand on hers "ok Morgan"
he looked at the garden it had been so long and frwoned
"you may take it all morgan ive lost my love of the garden"
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire))   Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire)) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 9:09 am

then she felt a hand cover hers and she stood there for a moment regestering it she felt the warmth from his hand move to hers then she realised what he had said, scanning the garden she gasped "what? no i possibly couldn't..it's yours..you should keep it..maybe you can rekindle your love for your garden..i don't know what to say.."
Back to top Go down
fenrir-greyback
Admin
fenrir-greyback

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire))   Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire)) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 9:12 am

A sad look came into his eye
"after all ive done theres no way i can create and maintain life moregan this is my gift to you"
he looked around and nooded "its all for you"
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire))   Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire)) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 9:16 am

for a moment she studied him then she shook her head "no..you can't give up on it..you would be giving up on life all together..maybe it can be some sort of redemption.." she then took a deep breath "as for your offer i will decline it..it's yours..and i can tell you have put effort into it..you have to continue.." there was some dark seacret burried within Fenrir but she knew he was trying to forget it seeking for some peace of a new beginning.."you can't give up.."
Back to top Go down
fenrir-greyback
Admin
fenrir-greyback

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire))   Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire)) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 9:21 am

He looked over at a distand rose
"maybe i all ready have given up ive done to much morgan"
he removed his hand and began to walk away
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire))   Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire)) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 9:25 am

she bit her lip then reached out a hand to take his hand "no you haven't..maybe..what you did all thouse years ago..you regret..and your running from it..what better way to move past it then to redeem yourself.." she then droped his hand feeling a little embrassed but she pused the feeling on "if two wrongs make a right..then maybe theres still hope for anyone..you don't know till you try.." she hoped she didn't come across as presumptious(sp) there was sadness in his face and she felt a burning desire to comfort that emotion..
Back to top Go down
fenrir-greyback
Admin
fenrir-greyback

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire))   Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire)) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 9:43 am

"Im surprised you havent heard of my reputation im fenrir greyback a most savage of beings i have killed countless and changed more into werewolfs" he looked down and sighed
"i used to change people when they were young"
he looked at her "im unforgivable a tear streacked his eye
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire))   Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire)) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 9:47 am

morgan listend then with her sleeve pulled over her hand she nervoulsy wipped away one of his escaped tears then dropped her hand "i don't judge people on first appearences..that was the old you..and your a new you..wich gives you all the more reason to redeem yourself i belive that you regert what you did and you want to change.." she said boldly as she could even though her own troat tightend at his tale
Back to top Go down
fenrir-greyback
Admin
fenrir-greyback

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire))   Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire)) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 9:55 am

he smiled and leaned his head into her touch
"redembtion is easier than it seems and sounds" he looked at her and realised he was crying sligthly
hastly he rubbed his eyes redeeming his composure
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire))   Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire)) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 10:00 am

she nodded understanding "you told me not to hold emotions up inside yourself, but if anything i think your a great leader and people respect you..not for what you have done but for who you are as a person.." she then gave a very small smile of encouragement "maybe you have to understand yourself before others..i know what i'm saying is probably not helping..or anything..sorry if so.."
Back to top Go down
fenrir-greyback
Admin
fenrir-greyback

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire))   Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire)) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 10:04 am

He looked at her with a confused look, he reached his hand out and ran his fingers down her face
"you make perfect sense to me" he thoght to himself for a second and looked her deep into the eyes
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire))   Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire)) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 10:13 am

she shivered in small pleasure at his fingers touching her face she felt her inside melting and a small heat of desire begun to rise, she then too looked and looked deep into his eyes the intesity that showed was mind numbing years of loss and regret showed and the desire within her grew more her breathing caught in her throat and in a slightly husky whisper she replied "i'm glad someone understands me.."
Back to top Go down
fenrir-greyback
Admin
fenrir-greyback

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire))   Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire)) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 10:16 am

Fenrir bit his lip looking at her, sligtly drawing blood from his lip, he took the hand from her shoulder and ran it down her back
"i do morgan and youre words are like singing in my ears he whispered"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire))   Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fenrir and morgan taking a walk ((continue from Voltaire))
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next