The Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance

Welcome to the home of the Alliance.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back home again

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
gabriel-demmore
Admin
gabriel-demmore

Male
Number of posts : 327
Name : gabriel
Creature : half werewolf half vampire
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back home again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home again   Back home again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:52 pm

"they can care for themselves themselves thanks to you" he looked at her with determination
"come on it will do you good"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female
Number of posts : 1014
Name : Harriate Riddle
Creature : Elemental, werewolf
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Back home again   Back home again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:03 pm

'No they can't.' Harriate said glancing back at Gabriel.

'half of them are underage. One is only five. That's the problem i always have. I'm always the one that;s left behind. They grow up, they leave, i'm here...Goodnight Gabriel.' Harriate said walking back into the manor.
Back to top Go down
gabriel-demmore
Admin
gabriel-demmore

Male
Number of posts : 327
Name : gabriel
Creature : half werewolf half vampire
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Back home again   Back home again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:05 pm

damnit he thought to himself this will be a mistake if i stay i will end up saying the wrong thing he turned and walked into the night

((switching characters))
Back to top Go down
loki-demmore

loki-demmore

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Back home again   Back home again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:14 pm

Loki sat and watched the whole argument from a distance "tut tut Gabriel should have chased after her" he mused
he walked up to the manor from the side out of side and prised open a window and snuck in,
he walked into the Entrace hall
"hello Harriete nice to meet you at last"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back home again   Back home again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:18 pm

Harriate span around a fire ball ready in her hand.
'Who are you and how did you get in here?' She demanded
Back to top Go down
loki-demmore

loki-demmore

PostSubject: Re: Back home again   Back home again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:29 pm

He pulled his hands up in the air "woo woo easy there have a look a close look i bet you can guess" he smiled charmingly "im sorry but they say about me there isnt any security i cant get pass"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back home again   Back home again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:32 pm

Harriate noticed the slight resemblence to Gabriel but he had just admitted he had no family left.

'I'll ask you one more time who are you. I have never met you before.'
Back to top Go down
loki-demmore

loki-demmore

PostSubject: Re: Back home again   Back home again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:02 pm

"all right all right" he smiled lowering his hands "my name is Loki..Loki Demmore im um Gabriels twin" he smiled "and i come in peace" he said nodding at the fireball "neat trick watch this" he summoned a small ball of water and threw it at the flame "i really am here in peace no need for fireballs" he winked
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back home again   Back home again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:05 pm

She raised her eyebrow at his little speech. Gabriel had admitted not five minutes before that he had killed ALL of his family. What was going on here? And where the hell were all these elementals coming from?
Seeing her fire extinsguish she slowly lowered her hand but stayed tense.
'What are you doing here?'
Back to top Go down
loki-demmore

loki-demmore

PostSubject: Re: Back home again   Back home again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:08 pm

"oh i was just wandering where my dear old brother was going and thought id also meet his sweet heart" he said hiding the fact that as she was associated to Gabriel he wanted to flail her alive right there and then
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back home again   Back home again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:12 pm

Harriate ignored the fact that he had used the word 'sweetheart'.

'I don't know. He said something about wanting to go travelling again...and you are meant to be dead.' She stated.
Back to top Go down
loki-demmore

loki-demmore

PostSubject: Re: Back home again   Back home again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:19 pm

He smiled walking to a seat on the far side of the room he flicked back the tails of his blue silk jacket "im meant to be dead if he had his way, if it wasnt for the intervention of a certain gentleman" he brushed away some lint of his trousers
"travelling where exactly did he say?"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back home again   Back home again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:02 pm

'He didn't specify. now why are you really here?' She demanded voice cold. 'If he was still alive after this many years he was obviously a vampire. And since the manor was full of sleeping children she wanted this man out as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
loki-demmore

loki-demmore

PostSubject: Re: Back home again   Back home again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:05 pm

His tongue flicked across his lips "to kill Gabriel of course" he stood up and walked over to her again " you dont have a problem with that i trust?" he smirked
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back home again   Back home again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:07 pm

Instantly she had lightning in her hands.
'I think you'll find i do.' She growled powering the wards with her core.
'Now leave.'
Back to top Go down
loki-demmore

loki-demmore

PostSubject: Re: Back home again   Back home again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:10 pm

"No i think i shall wait until he returns" he flexed his fingers ready to summon some of his earth element "now how about you just go somewhere and leave me be" he winked
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back home again   Back home again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:14 pm

'I don't think he will be returning so i suggest you leave...now.' She demanded familiar red specks returning to her eyes.
Back to top Go down
loki-demmore

loki-demmore

PostSubject: Re: Back home again   Back home again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:17 pm

"Nope but tell you what if you sent him a message im sure he will return" he made for the steps "in the mean time im sure i can find a spare room here somewhere"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back home again   Back home again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:21 pm

'You're not welcome here.' She snapped and the front door flew open.
'He won't return because i have no way to contact him your on your own now leave.'
Back to top Go down
loki-demmore

loki-demmore

PostSubject: Re: Back home again   Back home again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:25 pm

"send him a owl" he waved his hand absently as he continued up the stairs opening up a side door he winked down at her
"good night"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back home again   Back home again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:27 pm

Harriate threw the lightning bolt at his back while activating all manor secirty systems, including uv lights.

'I don't think so.'
Back to top Go down
loki-demmore

loki-demmore

PostSubject: Re: Back home again   Back home again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:30 pm

Preprepared for the attack he flicked his hand creating a wall of stone behind him to take the blow of the bolt, he looked down at her and smirked, he walked to the bannister and walked over to her "now why would you want to do that?"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back home again   Back home again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:33 pm

'I told you your not welcome here. Now leave.' She repeated again charging up another bolt.
Back to top Go down
loki-demmore

loki-demmore

PostSubject: Re: Back home again   Back home again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:36 pm

He smirked his left eye squinting slightly as he made a quick dash behind her aiming to grab her shoulder "leave me be girly" a hint of his Irish accent piercing through his well spoken accent
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back home again   Back home again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:39 pm

Before Harriate could blink he was behind her and had hold of her shoulder.
'Get off me.' She growled her werewolf side showing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back home again   Back home again - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back home again
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next