The Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance

Welcome to the home of the Alliance.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

to end a life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azrael

Azrael

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-06-12

to end a life Empty
PostSubject: to end a life   to end a life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:57 am

"so this is my life now this endless stream of nothingness" he hiccuped and loocked around, he pulled out the bottle of wiskey he had been musing over and took a hard shot, he slumped to the ground at a foot of a tree "goddamn this sucks" he said aloud to himself he with drew one of his guns and a single bullet a tear streacking his eye "damnit im sick of all this crap" he loaded the bullet with a large crucifix engraved on it and loaded it in the gun cocked and aimed it at his head the tears coming to his eyes
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female
Number of posts : 313
Name : Morgan Rowlands
Creature : Blood Witch, wiccan- elemental
Registration date : 2007-11-24

to end a life Empty
PostSubject: Re: to end a life   to end a life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:09 am

(ahh, i'll just go with Morgan if it was Ivy, she wouldn't be the caring type really lmao if you know what i mean Razz)

Morgan, with her head aching, decided to take a break from the place. Taking up the oppotunity to go for a walk, in a daze she drifted into the grounds and near the lake. It was a moment later when her sense soudned some alarm. Ardenaline rushed as she glanced around like a scared rabbit she saw a man by the lake. Only he had waht looked like a gun to his head. Morgan eyes winded as she acted on impulse, Goddess no. Throwing out her hand she yelled "An nahl nath rac!" she cried, and shot a bolt of Crackly blue light towards the gun, Hitting it but barely missing the mans head the gun was catapulted into the lake.
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

to end a life Empty
PostSubject: Re: to end a life   to end a life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:12 am

Azrael a drunken mess scrambled to his feet "what the bloody hell diud ya do that for" his voice a drawl his eyes fierce alchol reeking on his breath he staggered over to her "i bloody well needed that!"
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

to end a life Empty
PostSubject: Re: to end a life   to end a life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:24 am

Morgans eyes widend "I um..I." she stuttered stupididly taken a few steps back a hand to her franctically beating heart as he came closer the scent of booze was rolling of him in waves enough to make her nearly gag. she summoned her currage "I just saved your life!" she yelled only to wince "I'm- i'm sorry but..no life should be wasted like that..you would of been..very selfish.." she muttered looking down
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

to end a life Empty
PostSubject: Re: to end a life   to end a life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:27 am

"selfish..selfish what the hell do you think youre doin bein selfish i should deal with my worthless life as i see fit" he glared at her his teeth bared slightly on the left "my life is a buch of crap i deserve to end it got it missy"
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

to end a life Empty
PostSubject: Re: to end a life   to end a life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:32 am

"Yo-you Don't know what your saying, listen to yourself!" she retored "Your a drunken Idiot, and thats no way to go about ending your life like an idiot! at lease have dignity when and if you do it!" she yelled and even stompped her foot "That..could of been very selfish of you, You don't have a life unless you live it!" she added in truth
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

to end a life Empty
PostSubject: Re: to end a life   to end a life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:37 am

He looked at her his rage building "well hows this for ending a life?" he pulled out a 9mm from a holster on his lower back and aimed right for her "hows that for a life ender?"
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

to end a life Empty
PostSubject: Re: to end a life   to end a life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:47 am

Morgan gasped and backed away against a tree, her eyes wide like a rabbit pinned to the head lights of a car "you-you don't know what your doing.." she hedged her voice shaky although she tried to sound strong to be strong. "At-at least I have a life to end.." she stuttered "what do you have to end? nothing other then your exsistance.." she shook her head, "Ju-just p-put it down..think..l-logical.."
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

to end a life Empty
PostSubject: Re: to end a life   to end a life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:50 am

annoyed he fired a shot aimed just a few inches to her right "dont you tell me what i have and have not got" he hissed at her "i have the gun i make the rules"
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

to end a life Empty
PostSubject: Re: to end a life   to end a life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:54 am

The gun shot sounded and Morgan screamed only to have the bullet miss, she was hunched against the tree crouching, Her face buried amoung her hair, she peaked open one eye and looked up though her brown hair, at his words she nodded slowly afriad "okay..okay.." she thought "you make the rules..bu-but do-don't you think that..If ru-rules are made there..s-suposed to be followed? so if you m-make your own rules..you you'd" she swallowed hard "You'd have to f-follow that too right?"
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

to end a life Empty
PostSubject: Re: to end a life   to end a life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:01 am

"yeah and i am" he staggered nearly falling to the floor "and my rules are you cant control your own life then end it" he said again he aimed the gun and fired it beetween her feet
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

to end a life Empty
PostSubject: Re: to end a life   to end a life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:13 am

Morgan pulled herself up closer to the tree wishing to sink within it. She looked up to the mad with wide eyes, this was wrong, so wrong. She had saved his life and now the man threatend to take her own. her eyes grew as wide as they could at his words, at his threats, the gun went of again and Morgan screamed, tears very nearly threated to escape she bit back a chocking sob "Stop it stop it!..please.." she wispered frighted. what was wrong with her. She was a witch she had more power then this but this wasn't another witch this was someone with a gun! no witch could even stop that!
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

to end a life Empty
PostSubject: Re: to end a life   to end a life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:14 am

he considered for a second then grunted "hardly worth the bullet" he cursed and turned to leave hurling the now empty bottle into the lake
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

to end a life Empty
PostSubject: Re: to end a life   to end a life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:19 am

Morgan let out a shaky breath, afraid to move still she remained huddled where she was glaring to the mans back, she had never known anyone to be so ungreatful. so much for her good deed, she looked down to the bullet mark, her heart beating hard. she didn't know what to say, or even if she could say anything.
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

to end a life Empty
PostSubject: Re: to end a life   to end a life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:22 am

he looked over his shoulder and saw the shaken girl and sighed "thanks anyway" he called back walking across the lawn and resuming his seat by the tree
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

to end a life Empty
PostSubject: Re: to end a life   to end a life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:29 am

Ludicrously she stared at the man. Now he said thank you? Morgan sat there shaken. As she watched the man walk away slowly uneasily she got to her feet and bite back a possible insult. "um..y-your w-welcome I think.." she said adrenaline pumping through her veins.
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

to end a life Empty
PostSubject: Re: to end a life   to end a life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:31 am

he lloked over at her his eyes studying her, he stood up and stubled to her and grinned "hmm sure i like frindly people" he breathed over her
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

to end a life Empty
PostSubject: Re: to end a life   to end a life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:57 am

Morgan winced as the man came closer again, afraid once more, afriad he would draw his gun and actually shoot her. The way he suddenly looked to her made her shiver unpleasently "oh um..w-well thats..that's go-good" she nodded. she had to hold her bretah he absolutly stunk of booze and it was making her feel sick. "sh-shouldn't you be um..go-going so-somewhere or s-somthing?" she headged carefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

to end a life Empty
PostSubject: Re: to end a life   to end a life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

to end a life
Page 1 of 1