The Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance

Welcome to the home of the Alliance.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to a new life.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female
Number of posts : 1014
Name : Harriate Riddle
Creature : Elemental, werewolf
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Welcome to a new life. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to a new life.   Welcome to a new life. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:09 am

A small shadow in the corner of the enterance hall shook before growing rapidly. Harriate walked calmly from the shadow glancing around. It had taken her ages to build this place. She hoped it was well liked. Her trunk was shrunken in her pocket and she was ready to start her new life here. Helping Fenrir Greyback against both the order and the Death Eaters.
It was a hard choice for her not only you turn her back on her friends and 'family' and leave the one she loved, but to actively fight against them was going to be difficult.
Back to top Go down
fenrir-greyback
Admin
fenrir-greyback

Male
Number of posts : 436
Name : Fenrir Greyback
Creature : Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a new life.   Welcome to a new life. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:15 am

Fenrir walked into the large entrance hall and looked impressed he walked over to harriate "im impressed lass place looks good, are my quaters ready?"he asked he was carrying all he needed on him his cloths and a ugly little wand and a few potions
Back to top Go down
https://tmwalliance.rpg-board.net
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a new life.   Welcome to a new life. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:24 am

Harriate looked up noticing Fenrir.
'Yes Sir. There on the third floor. Away from the others just like you wanted. I hope everything is to your liking.'
Back to top Go down
fenrir-greyback
Admin
fenrir-greyback

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a new life.   Welcome to a new life. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:38 am

"one momment" he knealt down and withdrew from his pocket a piece of chalk he drew on the floor an eye with a wavy line throgh it he replaced the chalk and pulled his wand and muttered Aqaumente the water splayed over the eye and began to swirl like a wirlwind erasing the image "in mind, body, knowledge,spirit and being" he spoke clearly he stood and put his foot into the water when he removed it the water began to shimmer and from the top of the water an image of fenrir greyback began to breack the surface of the water and stood in front of them a full solid copy "harriate say 'ello to my reflection"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a new life.   Welcome to a new life. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:42 am

Harriate raised an eyebrow at the impressive piece of magic.
'Very impressive. Haven't seen that before.'
Back to top Go down
fenrir-greyback
Admin
fenrir-greyback

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a new life.   Welcome to a new life. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:46 am

he turned to the reflection "right i need you to go round this buildin and get used to the layout when done come and find me understand?" the reflection fenrir nodded "will do see ya later riddle" the reflection said and walked of
"right show me to the operations room" the real fenrir said
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a new life.   Welcome to a new life. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:53 am

'Of course sir.' Harriate said bowing slightly. 'If you'd please follow me i'll show you right there.'
Back to top Go down
fenrir-greyback
Admin
fenrir-greyback

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a new life.   Welcome to a new life. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:56 am

he nodded and followed on "what do you think of that pieca magic eh riddle"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a new life.   Welcome to a new life. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:58 am

'It's impressive of course sir. But i had thought you disliked using magic?' Walking down the corridor Harriate reacged a door.
Back to top Go down
fenrir-greyback
Admin
fenrir-greyback

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a new life.   Welcome to a new life. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:01 am

"i do but sometimes it 'as its uses" being animilistic and bad social graces he plyfully or what he thoght was playfully aimed a light slap at her rear
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a new life.   Welcome to a new life. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:03 am

Harriate froze momentarily at the contact before opening the door. Standing aside to allow him to enter first.
Back to top Go down
fenrir-greyback
Admin
fenrir-greyback

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a new life.   Welcome to a new life. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:06 am

"cheers doll" he petted her on the head he associated her as a beta type and his pack instinct made him thing this gesture appropiate he entered and sat in a large chair and tapped his leg for her to come sit if she wished
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a new life.   Welcome to a new life. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to a new life.
Page 1 of 1