The Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance

Welcome to the home of the Alliance.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eldarions Cottage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eldarion
Admin
Eldarion

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Eldarions Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Eldarions Cottage   Eldarions Cottage Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:28 pm

Set in the middle of a forest is a small beautiful cottage surrounded by flowers.

Eldarion left the cottage on his bike and headed to the nearest town hoping that Morgan would be ok on her own. At least the cottage was heavily warded.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female
Number of posts : 313
Name : Morgan Rowlands
Creature : Blood Witch, wiccan- elemental
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Eldarions Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldarions Cottage   Eldarions Cottage Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:33 pm

(i'll repost Very Happy )

Morgan soon headed around the house lookig at everything she smiled it was so beautiful finally she reached the guest bedroom and it's colours turned a wonderful light purple, and the cover of the bed a lush velvet, she could picture herself in a big t-shit and shorts she felt a small breeze and there she was dressed in what she pictued she grinned like a small child and went to the bed and lay down sinking into the matress she giggled feeling the soft silk
Back to top Go down
Eldarion
Admin
Eldarion

Eldarions Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldarions Cottage   Eldarions Cottage Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:35 pm

Eldarion returned to the cottage around half an hour later trying to balance pizza as well as a couple of carrier bags.
Unlocking the door with his magic he walked into the lounge. Seeing morgan wasn't there he called for her.
'morgan i'm home.'
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

Eldarions Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldarions Cottage   Eldarions Cottage Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:39 pm

Morgan heard the call she climbed of the bed and down there stairs padding bare feet she pulled her top down a bit and smiled "hi.." she smiled alittle embrassed "mm smells lovely" she said then moved to him "can i help you with anything?"
Back to top Go down
Eldarion
Admin
Eldarion

Eldarions Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldarions Cottage   Eldarions Cottage Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:43 pm

He paused mouth slightly parted. the closest he had ever got to gauping.
Morgan was downright stunning. She looked so cute standing there. he shook his head to clear away the thoughts.
'n..no. i've got it.' he said trying to balance it all as he placed them on a coffee table. One of the bags split and he quickly called up the wind element to keep it all floating.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

Eldarions Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldarions Cottage   Eldarions Cottage Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:46 pm

"um..alright.." she said then took the few bits that had fallen out of the bag she placed on the table "she then moved and sat on the sofa, bringing her knees up she pulled a pillow to her and looked up to Eldarion "are you sure i can't help with anything?" she offered wanting to help
Back to top Go down
Eldarion
Admin
Eldarion

Eldarions Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldarions Cottage   Eldarions Cottage Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:53 pm

'There's nothing to do.'He said trying to keep his eyes to himself. At this moment he really REALLY wanted to pull her close and hold her tight, maybe sneak a kiss.
He tried to clear his mind of these thoughts as he poured popcorn into a bowl placed some chocolate and fizz beside it and held out three dvds.
'We've got...Hellraiser, nightmare on elm street and living dead. Which one first?'
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

Eldarions Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldarions Cottage   Eldarions Cottage Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:55 pm

"um.." she thought sitting up to look at them "night mare on elm street?" she sugested before settling back down with a small handful of popcorn "i don't mind..what would you like to watch?" she said biting a piece of popcorn in half eating that before the other half
Back to top Go down
Eldarion
Admin
Eldarion

Eldarions Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldarions Cottage   Eldarions Cottage Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:00 pm

'Nightmare it is.' he smiled still not looking around he popped the dvd into the machine and pressed play, turning off the lights. grabbing the pizza he made his way to the couch and sat down.
'Help yourself.'
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

Eldarions Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldarions Cottage   Eldarions Cottage Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:05 pm

she nodded thanks and smiled slightly eventually helping her self to a slice and eating it before she wiped her hands on some kitchen roll, then the pillow still over her she couldn't help but snuggle up to Eldarion, she felt safe, the film soon begun and a little way into it she squeeled slightly and hid against him burying her face in his chest she whisepered "is it gone yet..?"
Back to top Go down
Eldarion
Admin
Eldarion

Eldarions Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldarions Cottage   Eldarions Cottage Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:08 pm

Eldarion smiled having finished his pizza and kissed the top of her head.
'Yes it is gone. Don't worry. I shall keep the big bad monsters away.' He grinned down at her and gave her a brief hug.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

Eldarions Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldarions Cottage   Eldarions Cottage Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:11 pm

she peaked and sighed in relife she smiled slightly and blushed "not that scary really.." she said blushing put slinked her arms around Eldarion keeping her head resting on his chest she smiled slightly watching the tv, and again she had to hide in his chest "i hate that freddie guy, him and his dreams.." she shivered

(i gtg now Sad continue tomorrow if you on night i don't want to go no fair, oh well continue tomorrow i hope bye)
Back to top Go down
Eldarion
Admin
Eldarion

Eldarions Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldarions Cottage   Eldarions Cottage Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:13 pm

'Well i promise you this Morgan. i shall always protect you even in your dreams. i will never EVER let anyone harm you.' he vowed and his magic flared showing that his promise was now magicaly sealed.
((ok. goodbye. See you tomorrow xxx))
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

Eldarions Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldarions Cottage   Eldarions Cottage Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:35 am

she shifted and looked up to Eldarion, "thank you.." she said quietly and placed a hand to his cheek, hers heated with small magic that she didn't know she really held "i belive you, and thank you for all you have done, if there...anything i can do to..say for thankful i am..i want to know" she said and embrassed she let her hand drop from his cheek
Back to top Go down
Eldarion
Admin
Eldarion

Eldarions Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldarions Cottage   Eldarions Cottage Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:43 am

'As long as i get to see that beautiful smile.' Eldarion said whilst tracing her lips with his finger.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

Eldarions Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldarions Cottage   Eldarions Cottage Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:20 pm

At this point the film held little intrest her breath slightly stuttered and came faster out as she felt the tingle of Eldarions touch on her lips she met his gaze like before in the classroom she swooned near enough at the intensity, she was lucky she was sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Eldarion
Admin
Eldarion

Eldarions Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldarions Cottage   Eldarions Cottage Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:31 am

Eldarion smiled and leaned forwards kissing her cheek and the corner of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

Eldarions Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldarions Cottage   Eldarions Cottage Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:26 pm

regurdless of many things and how deep her blush was she shifted her lips slightly and met his softly her eyes briefly fluttered close.
Back to top Go down
Eldarion
Admin
Eldarion

Eldarions Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldarions Cottage   Eldarions Cottage Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:17 am

Eldarions heart skipped a beat at the feel of her soft lips.
Everything aout her was so perfect and her lips as soft as rose petals. he was glad he was sitting down or his knees might have given out.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

Eldarions Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldarions Cottage   Eldarions Cottage Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:21 am

after a moment she pulled back looking down blushing deeply that was bold of her, she put a hand to her chest to calm her racing heart, her head feeling light
Back to top Go down
Eldarion
Admin
Eldarion

Eldarions Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldarions Cottage   Eldarions Cottage Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:26 am

Opening his eyes Eldarion smiled. She looked so sweet and innocent. She was always so cute.
Reaching forwards he gently moved her hair from infront of he rbeautiful face.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

Eldarions Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldarions Cottage   Eldarions Cottage Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:28 am

she looked up blushing still "s-sorry..i shouldn't of, i mean, i was..s-sorry" she fumbled over her words and looked down to her hands cupped together embrassed, she felt the heat trail from his finger as his lightly brushed her cheek
Back to top Go down
Eldarion
Admin
Eldarion

Eldarions Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldarions Cottage   Eldarions Cottage Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:33 am

Eldarion watched her carefully before kneeling before her so her could see her better.
'Did you want to? Don't ever say sorry if it was something you wanted to do.'
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

Eldarions Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldarions Cottage   Eldarions Cottage Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:47 am

"i did yes..but..well after what's happend..i don't want to seem like..what he called me, becasue i'm not..really i'm not.." she said looking down to her hands still "i didn't know it you wanted me to..becasue i don't know if you..didn't want that.." she blew out a breath lifting part of her fringe as she did so
Back to top Go down
Eldarion
Admin
Eldarion

Eldarions Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldarions Cottage   Eldarions Cottage Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:00 am

'I would never think of you like that. Because you are not. And i did...but i did not want to force you..' He smiled reasurringly taking hold of her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eldarions Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldarions Cottage   Eldarions Cottage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eldarions Cottage
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next