The Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance

Welcome to the home of the Alliance.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a trip in the dark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eloise Lawrence

Eloise Lawrence

Female
Number of posts : 7
Name : Eloise Lawrence
Creature : Durid/Normal
Registration date : 2008-07-08

a trip in the dark Empty
PostSubject: a trip in the dark   a trip in the dark Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:08 pm

Eloise walked down the alley, her big biker books undone clommped on the floor, she wore blach baggy jenes that had various hole in them she wore a white tank top with a loose tie and some form os suspender she cradled her favourite toy in her arms, it was her bare she han mutilated, she had attacted various parts of animals to her bare and it only had one eye, she had even put make up upon it, she walked down the street looking around pausing to look in bins for something intresting, she shook her head and continued to walk, as she muttered "Dark..dark..cold..very cold clouds..many clouds no sun, wheres the sun gone? darkness coming...must hide..must find place to hide" she looked to her teddy "where should we hide? hide way from it..yes..deep deep away..ivisible"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female
Number of posts : 1014
Name : Harriate Riddle
Creature : Elemental, werewolf
Registration date : 2007-11-22

a trip in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: a trip in the dark   a trip in the dark Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:39 am

Walking around Alternate Reality Harriate gazed through the bookshelves looking for a few dark arts and potions books. Once she had these she went to the counter and paid the ten galleons for them.
Exiting the book store Harriate glanced up at the sky. Rain again. Sighing she shrank down the couple of books she had and placed them in her pockets.
As usual she wore her black combats, black tank and boots. She was going to get drenched. Sighing again she made her way outside when a movement from the corner of her eye caught her attention.
Back to top Go down
Eloise Lawrence

Eloise Lawrence

Female

a trip in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: a trip in the dark   a trip in the dark Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:11 am

She continued to wonder amougst the place she glanced up to the book store and shook her head continuing to mutter "Bad book..trees...lots of trees...life..breathing, they help us breath they do.." she continued to mutter holding her teddy close the rain begun to poor it down she moved to a place in between two bins, she rocked back and forth cradling her teddy, although she was 19 her mental age often met that of an 12 year old, she had had not much of a childhood, she brought her knees up to her muttering incoherant words as the rain continued to poor soaking her.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

a trip in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: a trip in the dark   a trip in the dark Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:35 am

Harriates sensitive ears twitched and she heard the soft murming from the nearby alley. Sometimes werewolf senses did come in handy.
Warily she edged towards the alley pearing around the corner. It was to dark to see properly so she created a ball of fire in her hand from her element and threw it into the air illuminating the darkness.
'Hello?' Harriate called softly but ready to defend herself if needs be.
Back to top Go down
Eloise Lawrence

Eloise Lawrence

Female

a trip in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: a trip in the dark   a trip in the dark Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:39 am

Eloise's eyes felw wide and she backed further against the wall like a frighted rabbit "Devil.." she muttered clutching her teddy "devil" she pressed her self further back as if wanting to sink back into the wall, she moved a tin bin, and the lid fell with a clatter she jumped clutching her teddy even tighter "bad..bad..banish darkness banish dark..light..light..yes light..i can see what the darkness is like.." she shuddered scared.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

a trip in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: a trip in the dark   a trip in the dark Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:47 am

Harriate raised her eyebrow and stepped forwards towards the scared girl.
'easy there i a'int gunna hurt ya.' harriate said her voice slipping back to how it was when she lived on the streets. She frowned wondering why.
'Me names Harriate....who're you?'
Back to top Go down
Eloise Lawrence

Eloise Lawrence

Female

a trip in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: a trip in the dark   a trip in the dark Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:14 am

The girl backed up further "No! stay back! devil! back back!" she snarled almost clutching her mutilated teddy to her chest, he gaze flickered from side to side as she muttered "no go for no one dear...thouse fearsome dogs..i'm a thife a sin, a lier and a cheat..don't be afraid dear, no one dear.." she muttered madly almost then she frowned "darkness..all dark..no light.." she let out a sharp hystrical laughter "pretty stras..this is hell, no it..no one dear all alone..lone, lost..cold dark..nothing..no light.."
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

a trip in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: a trip in the dark   a trip in the dark Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:39 am

'You ain't alone.' Harriate said taking another step forwards. 'I'm right 'ere ain't i?'
Back to top Go down
Eloise Lawrence

Eloise Lawrence

Female

a trip in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: a trip in the dark   a trip in the dark Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:32 am

she looked to the girl "stay back!" she hissed she had seen what she had done "magic, horrible magic devils work.." she shook her head and glanced around scared "he's after me, he has to be..i know it, run run.. keep on running..no where to hide.."
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

a trip in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: a trip in the dark   a trip in the dark Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:21 pm

' 'old on a sec would ya? One i ain't no witch, two who's after ya huh?' harriate asked keeping herself at eye level and staying pretty still.
Back to top Go down
Eloise Lawrence

Eloise Lawrence

Female

a trip in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: a trip in the dark   a trip in the dark Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:39 pm

she moved back against the wall curled up tightly she hugged her teddy closer "who are you what do you want?" she snapped then growled almost "him, he's coming for me..he always is..everywhere i look..he's there, i know it following me.."she then glowered to the other girl "you smell of magic.." she said blankly
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

a trip in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: a trip in the dark   a trip in the dark Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:59 am

Harriate frowned at the girl.
'Whos coming for ya? and what ya mean i smell o' magic?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a trip in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: a trip in the dark   a trip in the dark Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a trip in the dark
Page 1 of 1