The Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance

Welcome to the home of the Alliance.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First ever teaching job

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrael

Azrael

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-06-12

First ever teaching job Empty
PostSubject: First ever teaching job   First ever teaching job Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:38 am

Azrael stepped into a long pale room automatic targets set up on the other end and a table for weapons with a button to set the targets on the desk he rested his gun case and began to draw out a series of firearms and placing them along the table,
he picked up his favorate the 9mm he carried usually and began to fire a few rounds casually waiting fro students into the target he hit every time
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female
Number of posts : 1014
Name : Harriate Riddle
Creature : Elemental, werewolf
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: First ever teaching job   First ever teaching job Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:08 am

harriate walked into the room and stood by the door arms folded.
'No one around and your still showing off. She smirked.'
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: First ever teaching job   First ever teaching job Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:10 am

"well you know us show offs have to stay in practice" he smiled dazingly
"care to learn?"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: First ever teaching job   First ever teaching job Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:15 am

'I'll give it a shot. Can't say i've ever handled a gun before though.' She said stepping forwards.
'I prefer the good old fashioned blades myself.'
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: First ever teaching job   First ever teaching job Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:17 am

"hmm you mean like this" he picked up a short two sided blade witout looking at the target he smiled at her and threw sideways it hit the dummy in the centre of his head
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: First ever teaching job   First ever teaching job Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:20 am

Harriate nodded and pulled out her own dagger and threw it diretly ontop of Azraels.
Smirking she flicked her wrist summing it back.
'Just like that.'
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: First ever teaching job   First ever teaching job Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:23 am

"all rigthy then match this" he drew a revolver from the table and fired the small gun and hit the head directly as well as the centre of the heart lined out on the dummy he threw her the revolver
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: First ever teaching job   First ever teaching job Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:24 am

Harriate grabbed the gun and raised an eyebrow.
'I told you i've never fired one before.'
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: First ever teaching job   First ever teaching job Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:26 am

"just give it a shot no pun intended, just get comfy raise it up look down the sight breath out then squeze the trigger lightly" he offered her
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: First ever teaching job   First ever teaching job Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:33 am

Harriate shrugged and pointed the gun and pressed the trigger. The bullet narrowly skimmed the top of the target.
'Looks like shootings not my thing.'
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: First ever teaching job   First ever teaching job Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:22 am

"never is to start with here let me show you" he came up behind her placing his hands on hers either side of the weapon and hung his head over her left shoulder "right look across the top of the barrell and focus on your breathing" he lined the gun up more for her "Now pull the trigger gently just a gentle squeeze will do it"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: First ever teaching job   First ever teaching job Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:19 am

Harriate froze as he came up behind her before forcing her body to relax.
Following his instructions she looked down the barrel and pressed the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: First ever teaching job   First ever teaching job Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:22 am

he smirked as the bullet found its mark "there you go ma'am dead on target" he stepped back from her "a natural what i tell ya"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: First ever teaching job   First ever teaching job Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:28 am

Harriate smiled softly at him.
'Thanks. Found your chosen students yet?'
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: First ever teaching job   First ever teaching job Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:35 am

"not yet none have swung by yet"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: First ever teaching job   First ever teaching job Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:37 am

'Im sure they shall arrive soon. So what got you into all this?' Indicates the table of guns.
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: First ever teaching job   First ever teaching job Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:42 am

"i was pest controll on ranches when i was alive" he pulled up the old rifle "i used this gun to shoot anything or anyone who would threatan my employers lifestock, i also shot in competions i was just natuarly good at it s'pose ma daddy was in the army i learned form him"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: First ever teaching job   First ever teaching job Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:43 am

'A usefull talent i'm sure. So whats up witht he magic? Just prefer muggle means?'
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: First ever teaching job   First ever teaching job Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:00 am

"its not that the only wand i could get to use 1 doesnt have a reliable core and 2 im just no wizard i know spells and i can cast im just no good at it so i stick to guns them i can use" he pulled his wand "unicorn hair soacked in vampire blood combustable huh?"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: First ever teaching job   First ever teaching job Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:55 am

'Only kinda person that would work for would be someone with split personalitys.' harriate explained examining the wand.
'Try getting a different wand. i can always teach you some. Hell if potter can learn im sure you can.'
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: First ever teaching job   First ever teaching job Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:57 am

confused he asked "potter who in the hell is potter?" he took the wand "old wand maker said this would be the only one i could use without blowing my arm off" he laugthed
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: First ever teaching job   First ever teaching job Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:59 am

'Whys that?' She asked curiously.
'a local hero.' She sneered the word out. ' Hailed the boy who lived because he supposedly defeated the dark lord when he was a baby.'
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: First ever teaching job   First ever teaching job Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:04 am

"meh dont know just said iim to clumsy" he shrugged "nah never heard of no potter dont really care ta be truefull with ya"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: First ever teaching job   First ever teaching job Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:11 am

'Best attitude to have. Just about everyone in this country worships the ground he walks on...literaly in some cases.'
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: First ever teaching job   First ever teaching job Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:13 am

"nah forget that im no way inta hero worship all i need is my eyes my finger nad that case" he pointed to the long black case against the wall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First ever teaching job   First ever teaching job Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First ever teaching job
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alliance :: Old Site-
Jump to: