The Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance

Welcome to the home of the Alliance.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ivy and harriates room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gabriel-demmore
Admin
gabriel-demmore

Male
Number of posts : 327
Name : gabriel
Creature : half werewolf half vampire
Registration date : 2008-04-01

ivy and harriates room Empty
PostSubject: ivy and harriates room   ivy and harriates room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:13 am

Gabriel walked up the stairs and moved down the hall looking left and right for a spare room he noticed harriate did not have a room mate he knocked on the door to no answer he opened the door with a lazy swish of his wand and opened the door for Ivy to enter
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

Female
Number of posts : 37
Name : Ivy
Creature : Succubus Demon/Vampire
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: ivy and harriates room   ivy and harriates room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:29 am

following she reached a room and stepped inside she looked around "hmm, it deffiantly has that roomy feeling" she laughed "i'm sharing with someone else so it seems?" she then turned to look at Gabriel, she moved the glassed from her eyes to atop her head her wholw face showed her eyes blazing as before "thank you.." she smirked then walked to a bed knowing he was there she took of her jacket chicking it onto the bed her hair fell delicatly onto her back her pale lumminous soft skin was now visible she put her foot on the bed and bent slightly to undo her shoe laces all the while a smirk remained

(lmao ha ha, thats my fun)
Back to top Go down
https://tmwalliance.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=editprofil
gabriel-demmore
Admin
gabriel-demmore

Male

PostSubject: Re: ivy and harriates room   ivy and harriates room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:32 am

he smiled watching with slight pleasure "hmm okay the maybe ill see you later, hope you settle in ok" he made to leave
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

Female

PostSubject: Re: ivy and harriates room   ivy and harriates room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:35 am

she laughed she knew he had been watchign she looked over her shoulder her hair falling over it as she looked to him "what? thats it?" she coaxed with a smile "no tour? what beds mine?" she smirked looking to him
Back to top Go down
gabriel-demmore
Admin
gabriel-demmore

Male

PostSubject: Re: ivy and harriates room   ivy and harriates room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:37 am

he turned and looked at her umm the left one i think" his eye roamed um sure if you wish theres not much to this place thogh its a bit boring"
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

Female

PostSubject: Re: ivy and harriates room   ivy and harriates room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:40 am

she pouted "oh, but it would make me very much happier if you showed me?" she then smiled flirtatiously with clear seduction "isn't it by right that others should be happy?" she smiled tilting her head she then walked over to him with grace
Back to top Go down
gabriel-demmore
Admin
gabriel-demmore

Male

PostSubject: Re: ivy and harriates room   ivy and harriates room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:42 am

he watched her walk over his lip curled sligtly "hmm im sure i could make the door ...more intresting" he smirked
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

Female

PostSubject: Re: ivy and harriates room   ivy and harriates room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:52 am

she looked to him with a smirk she moved alittle to him and lowered her voice as a temptress would "i'm sure you would make alot of things intresting..having such a handsome look" she smiled her finger traced softly down his cheek and jaw
Back to top Go down
gabriel-demmore
Admin
gabriel-demmore

Male

PostSubject: Re: ivy and harriates room   ivy and harriates room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:41 am

he shrugged some silver hair from his face his grey eyes piercing hers, a shiver in his spine from her touch, he ran a finger down her arm and smirked as he turned his back on her "maybe some other time" he teased
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

Female

PostSubject: Re: ivy and harriates room   ivy and harriates room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:22 pm

she smirked he was slowly weakning "I'll be waiting" she winked then moved away from him she would play it for now she smirked she was beginning to undress she only slept in her underware mainly
Back to top Go down
gabriel-demmore
Admin
gabriel-demmore

Male

PostSubject: Re: ivy and harriates room   ivy and harriates room Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:16 am

he looked back seeing her undress he whistled throgh his teeth at her before closing the door
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

Female

PostSubject: Re: ivy and harriates room   ivy and harriates room Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:20 am

(are you still in the room? lol)

once her jacket was of she took the glasses of her head and shook it her hair whisped with eeriy grace she smirk to her self it was only a matter of time she knew
Back to top Go down
gabriel-demmore
Admin
gabriel-demmore

Male

PostSubject: Re: ivy and harriates room   ivy and harriates room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:00 am

Gabriel smirked as he walked down the hall "no more" he passed another male in passing he nodded to the stranger as he passed
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: ivy and harriates room   ivy and harriates room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:15 am

Azrael nodded to the man a smile played his strong features "howdy" he said tipping the brim of his hat
he looked in open door and saw ivy "hi there ma'am" he said putting on his most charming face
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

Female

PostSubject: Re: ivy and harriates room   ivy and harriates room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:45 am

she stood she still had her top on one strap was loose on her shoulder her hairplayed over her back and infront of her shoulder she looked to the man now by the door, she smirked taking his features in "well hello to you too" she smiled her sweet almost inocent one
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: ivy and harriates room   ivy and harriates room Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:14 am

"i just walked past and saw youre door open and thoght id swing by and say hello im Azrael" his American accent came throgh strongly
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

Female

PostSubject: Re: ivy and harriates room   ivy and harriates room Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 7:30 am

she turned around and walked to the door coily "Nice to meet you, name Poision Ivy but i prefer Ivy if you don't mind" she smiled sweetly as she lifted his hat front up slightly to see his face properly "hmm American? texus region?" she guessed with a coy smile
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: ivy and harriates room   ivy and harriates room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:00 am

"no ma'am im from nashville thogh i spend many years about 80 years i think" he grinned
"well im new here and was wandering what goes on round here for fun?"
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

Female

PostSubject: Re: ivy and harriates room   ivy and harriates room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:05 am

"was close" she shrugged and winked in a filrtacious way "why ask me? i'm afriad i'm just as new as you, your not human i know" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: ivy and harriates room   ivy and harriates room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:16 am

"what gave it away" he grinned his extended canine showing
his eyes flashed red quickly
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

Female

PostSubject: Re: ivy and harriates room   ivy and harriates room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:15 am

youe some what presense, also your wording "she smirked "you said 80 years yet you show no ageing there for you are not human" she laughed lightly
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: ivy and harriates room   ivy and harriates room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:23 am

"i really should be more wise to those sort of things" he pushed his hands in his pockets showing his large silver 9mm "so tell me more about yourself ma'am"
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

Female

PostSubject: Re: ivy and harriates room   ivy and harriates room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:17 pm

she smirked and sat on the bed realtivly opposite him she crossed her legs and sat up straight her breasts almost emphasized as he leanded back on her hands "why don't you tell me what you belive to be true about me" she then laughed a light musical one "for every guess correct you get a kiss?" she pouted flirtasiously her skin shimmered in a mystical way, her eyes dance playfully.
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: ivy and harriates room   ivy and harriates room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:30 am

"hmm i like those odds, well lets see im guessing from the flirtasiousness sucubus i met one 60 years ago out in memphis" he smirked placing one finger under the brim of his hand and pushing it up to see her better "youre older than you let on and you have the best breasts ive ever seen in my life" he smirked
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

Female

PostSubject: Re: ivy and harriates room   ivy and harriates room Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:30 am

she laughed "You are clever with words, and your assupstion are correct" she cooded with a smile on her lips as she lent her head closer her eye searching his "Why thank you for the compliment" she mused "i would not take your soul, for Vampires of your type don't usally have one" she smiled "Anyway i hold to my word, two kisses for thouse two facts" she smirked and went closer she bit her lip in a suductive gesture he hands touched his chest and they moved up to his shoulders, one hand played with his hair "hm, would you like thouse kisses?" she smirked admiering him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ivy and harriates room   ivy and harriates room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ivy and harriates room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alliance :: Old Site-
Jump to: