The Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance

Welcome to the home of the Alliance.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ebon's arrival.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebon Shadow Cross

Ebon Shadow Cross

Male
Number of posts : 11
Name : Ebon
Creature : Vampire
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Ebon's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Ebon's arrival.   Ebon's arrival. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:51 am

The young boy stumbled into the room. His fangs were placed over his bottom lip softly. He looked around as this was the first time the boy had been in this room. He started to walk around. He was listening to ever single sound he heard incase anyone was already in the room. he heard a noise. His ears picked up on the souns quickly. He turned his head to see.Nothing. He walked around still. Every once in a while, putting his hand through a cob-web. He decided to go for a sleep. He had been out most of the night and he lay down on the cold stone, curled up. He slowly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

Female
Number of posts : 37
Name : Ivy
Creature : Succubus Demon/Vampire
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Ebon's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebon's arrival.   Ebon's arrival. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:12 am

A woman of unatrual beauty lent against a near by tree hidded under darkness her clothes did well to blend in she was watching the mere come and go of people she smelt a new scent one she was not accoustomed too she slowly gave a mischivious laugh, it danced like magic of the small nights breeze she walked toward the boy now asleep on the rock she bent and looked to him , her smell strong one of beauty it's self "Hello there" she said her voice soft and gentle as she half whispered to the boy he would hear
Back to top Go down
https://tmwalliance.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=editprofil
Ebon Shadow Cross

Ebon Shadow Cross

Male

Ebon's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebon's arrival.   Ebon's arrival. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:31 am

The Boy heard a voice as his hearing was perfect. Being a vampire and all. He slowly opened one eye, Then another.He looked up at the girl. He stood up, still half asleep. "Em...Hello" The boy replied, trying to stay awake.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

Female

Ebon's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebon's arrival.   Ebon's arrival. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:38 am

she gave a subtle light laugh "i'm sorry did i wake you" she coaxed almost teasing "your new are you not?" she stated simply then settled her self delicatly upon the rock beside him crossing one leg over the other she sat up striaght and elegantly
Back to top Go down
Ebon Shadow Cross

Ebon Shadow Cross

Male

Ebon's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebon's arrival.   Ebon's arrival. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:34 pm

"Yes I am New. But I do not see how that has anything to do with you." He smirked slightly as he sat down beside her with his legs crossed.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

Female

Ebon's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebon's arrival.   Ebon's arrival. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 4:25 am

"Oh it doesn't" she glanced to him above her sunglasses which she tilted down her golden eyes seems to shimmer she finally took them off it revealed her long lashes and enchanted eyes fully she but the end of her glasses to her blood red lips as she looked to him, there was not an actual point in seducing this man for he was a vampire, and they don't have a soul pure enough, but she could have fun could she not? "You smell fresh that is all" she then flashed him a flirtacious smile
Back to top Go down
Ebon Shadow Cross

Ebon Shadow Cross

Male

Ebon's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebon's arrival.   Ebon's arrival. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:20 am

He stood up and leant against a wall. He looked down at her eyes. He smirked slightly and winked and put his nose in the air. He could smell blood. "Hmm..I smell dinner" He grinned and walked through the door and up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

Female

Ebon's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebon's arrival.   Ebon's arrival. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:22 am

She smirked in turn looking to him and she ran her tounge teasingly across her lips she then laughed at his words and she rose with grace and followed him within the house
Back to top Go down
Ebon Shadow Cross

Ebon Shadow Cross

Male

Ebon's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebon's arrival.   Ebon's arrival. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:32 am

He returned to the surface. He again, Sniffed the air. The scent had faded, "I cannot be bothered running after it to eat." He said, before returning down into the room. "I'm tired. I shall sleep to regain my strenth. So I may eat later"
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

Female

Ebon's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebon's arrival.   Ebon's arrival. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:51 am

"you let such a meal get away?" she scoffed almost "my dear new friend" she coaxed "you have much to learn, we don't simply let it go" she laughed her slender fingers reached out and clasped his wirst "let us Hunt, and let us find this meal" she gave him a look and begun to walk around with him util she soon picked up the smell "there you smell it now?"
Back to top Go down
Ebon Shadow Cross

Ebon Shadow Cross

Male

Ebon's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebon's arrival.   Ebon's arrival. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:47 am

He pulled his wrist from her grip, "I shall eat when I feel!" He snarled, almost growling at her. "And I do not need to learn. I am old enough to know how to hunt"
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

Female

Ebon's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebon's arrival.   Ebon's arrival. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:24 am

she stopped and looked to him "you act like a child" she smirked "just how old are you?" she coaxed and crossed her arms surveying him intently
Back to top Go down
Ebon Shadow Cross

Ebon Shadow Cross

Male

Ebon's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebon's arrival.   Ebon's arrival. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:53 pm

He ignored her, and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Ebon's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebon's arrival.   Ebon's arrival. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:29 am

Azarel who was sat casually on a beam swung hanging upside down one hand on his hat "ivy dont pester students, and guys we dont hunt on grounds remeber there pretty big on that ok?"
Back to top Go down
Ebon Shadow Cross

Ebon Shadow Cross

Male

Ebon's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebon's arrival.   Ebon's arrival. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:49 am

He gave a nod, understanding him. "Of course."
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

Female

Ebon's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebon's arrival.   Ebon's arrival. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:00 am

Ivy crossed her arms and rolled her eyes behind her glasses, he blew on her manicured nails she looked to Azrael, imidatly she remeberd that time in the room, she flashed him a secretive smile and rand her tounge once subtly across her blood red lips she then walked over and bent down in front of him so she was eye level she titled his hat back "Honestly you need to lighten up, you make everything so gloomly most of the time"
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

Ebon's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebon's arrival.   Ebon's arrival. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:43 am

he smirked at her "well im sorry ivy but as a proffesor ive got to enforce the rules"
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

Female

Ebon's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebon's arrival.   Ebon's arrival. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:22 am

She smiled her lips tilting into a smirk "Oh?" she lowerd her glasses and looked at him rasing an eyebrow "and what if someone broke thouse rules?" she said sweetly before she moved onto his lap stradling him, her pale hands moving to his shirt button which she toyed with
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

Ebon's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebon's arrival.   Ebon's arrival. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:25 am

he moved his head and purred "a spankin may ensue"
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

Female

Ebon's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebon's arrival.   Ebon's arrival. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:29 am

she chuckled with a musical tone and leaned to his earwhich she nibbled gently likewise as a cat would do toying. "then.." she smiled taking her glasses off as she held it in her hand draping them around his neck "i guess you better punish me, i've been a bad girl" she cooned and purred with a gently chuckle
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

Ebon's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebon's arrival.   Ebon's arrival. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:40 am

he smirked "come to my chambers in a while and i will give you said punishment his accent melted out of his mouth like choclate before dissapering into the envel;oping shadows
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

Female

Ebon's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebon's arrival.   Ebon's arrival. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:51 am

she smiled pleased and her red fingernails traced down his cheek and along his jawline, continuing down her finger nail swirling about the small chest skin visble then she moved her hand down to rest on the nether regions which she gripped very slightly "absoulty, give me a time and i shall make you scream" she chukled and ran her tounge along the inside of his lips
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

Ebon's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebon's arrival.   Ebon's arrival. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:53 am

"you will be notifyed" he smirked "i will have a message sent now miss ivy no more trouble got it?" he mocked "until later farewell"
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

Female

Ebon's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebon's arrival.   Ebon's arrival. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:01 am

"if you must leave me" she pouted then smiled and gracefully got off him her finger traced under his chin she smiled and winked then turned walking away swaying her hips purposefully
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

Ebon's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebon's arrival.   Ebon's arrival. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:02 am

he watched her leave a smile to his face "till then he" muttered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ebon's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebon's arrival.   Ebon's arrival. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ebon's arrival.
Page 1 of 1