The Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance

Welcome to the home of the Alliance.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Alliance Begins.

Go down 
+4
Morgan Rowlands
Scarlet Rose Lestrange
Andrea Kane
Harriate-L-Riddle
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female
Number of posts : 1014
Name : Harriate Riddle
Creature : Elemental, werewolf
Registration date : 2007-11-22

The Alliance Begins. Empty
PostSubject: The Alliance Begins.   The Alliance Begins. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 5:57 am

Harriate stood at the foot of the grand stair case waiting for the new arrivals.
Instead of her usual black combats boots and tank top she was wearing the uniform of the alliance but slightly alltered by Fenrir Greyback to his liking for her.
She wore tight leather trousers but which had a spell on them to make it so they were easy to fight and move in and a low cut black tank top with silver around the edge of the tank. She also wore a black leather trenchcoat with no sleeves rather than the robe which was also edged in silver. Silver was fenrirs colour showing Harriate to be his. They would all be placed under a different colour and master.
Her hair which was usualy tied up was down and flowed down her back and her face had some dark coloured makeup on her eyes and lips which contrasted greatly with her white skin. She had on a pair of newrock boots and on her breast of the tank and trenchcoat was the Alliance symbol which was also clearly seen as a tattoo over her heart. She stood watching the open doors waiting for the first load of Alliance members to be bought to the castle by the carriages.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Female
Number of posts : 7
Name : Andrea
Creature : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-11-24

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance Begins.   The Alliance Begins. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 8:55 am

Andrea came in the hall and looked around. Wearing her Green&Silver striped shirt with her black skinnies, she looked like a muggle girl without her robes on.
Drea looked around as she smiled when she saw Harriate, she walked towards her "Hey Harriate."
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance Begins.   The Alliance Begins. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 8:57 am

Harriate nodded in welcome a small smile on her lips.
'Hello. Did you have a good journey?'
Her memory was still gone from where Bellatrix had obliviated it so meeting everyone would be like meeting everyone for the first time to her. But her memory was slowly returning.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Female
Number of posts : 7
Name : Andrea
Creature : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance Begins.   The Alliance Begins. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 9:03 am

Andrea nodded and said "Yea. A bit boring though. What about for you?" She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance Begins.   The Alliance Begins. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 9:06 am

'I've been here for about a week now. Time moves very deffinerly here i think you'll find. Much slower. Allows us to get more done.' Harriate glanced towards the doors watching as the sky darkened.
'Have you been informed on who the leader of the alliance is?'
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance Begins.   The Alliance Begins. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 9:57 am

Scarlet entered the hall and looked around. She was wearing a top with three quarter length sleeves and a design on the front with skinny denim jeans and black pumps. She spotted Harriate and Andrea and made her way over to them. "Hey," She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance Begins.   The Alliance Begins. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 10:20 am

Again Harriate nodded in greeting.
'Hello.'
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female
Number of posts : 313
Name : Morgan Rowlands
Creature : Blood Witch, wiccan- elemental

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance Begins.   The Alliance Begins. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 3:32 pm

Morgan trudged along the corridor towards what she assumed was the entrance hall she felt small, very small and the size of the place didn't help, as she walked her arms where crossed over her chest as she looked about in awe she stumbbled and nearly fell only to pick her self up and blush madly, slowly and carefully she made her way don the steps to where a group had already formed, what she was was simple, she didn't like her figure and never had already she begun to miss her "family" even though she was adopted they had been there for her and she respected them for it, coming to a stop her hoody loose and baggy against her top nd she wore plaing jenes and sneekers
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance Begins.   The Alliance Begins. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 3:35 pm

Harriate watched as another girl walked over towards the forming group and stepped off the last step and walked over to her and held out her hand.
There was something about this girl...
'Hi..i'm Harriate.'
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance Begins.   The Alliance Begins. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 3:39 pm

nodding slightly she gave a very small smile and shook the girls hand "i-i'm Morgan Rowlands.." she said a little quiet she felt out of place yet she felt somthing magical about the place as if she ad know it all her life
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance Begins.   The Alliance Begins. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 3:45 pm

'Pleasure to meet you morgan. I hope you'll like it here. Master Fenrir has been very busy gettign everything ready.' Harriate smiled slightly glancing around.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance Begins.   The Alliance Begins. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 3:52 pm

Again she nodded and withdrew her hand from Harriates hand and Morgan snapped back to reality as she felt her hand tigle and confussed she could of sown she had seen sparks maybe it's this place? she thought and glanced around at the sight of the placetucking her hand back under her arm keeping her hands crossed across her chest
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance Begins.   The Alliance Begins. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 3:56 pm

Harriate watched the girl carefully. There was something different about her...something...special.
Making a mental place to research the spark later she looked at the girl,
'What do you think..of the manor?'
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance Begins.   The Alliance Begins. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 4:00 pm

"oh.." she said unsure of actually what to say "it's well..it's diffrent..big and full of life..i think" she said glancing around at it's sight "it is reall amazing though.." she smiled slighty and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear glancing down feeling self-consious all over again
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance Begins.   The Alliance Begins. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 4:02 pm

'I bet you'll grow to love it here. The classes should be great....and Master Fenrir said the malls good to. He should be down soon.' She smiled at the girl and glanced back to the staircase.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance Begins.   The Alliance Begins. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 4:06 pm

" I hope so..i have alot to learn or..so i have been told..even though i haven't been here it just feels like i know it..sorry i'm just taking rubbish.." she said with a wave of her had to dismiss the staement
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance Begins.   The Alliance Begins. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 4:10 pm

'Not at all. I talk rubbish half the time and Master Fenrir wants me to teach a class.' harriate smiled awkwardly.
'No matter how old you are or how long you've been learning...theres always something new to learn.'
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance Begins.   The Alliance Begins. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 4:18 pm

She nodded in agreement and felt oddly ike a nodding dog, smiling slightly "i agree but i'm sure you would make a great teacher, you seem to know what your doing and you seem exprienced..wich is somthing"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance Begins.   The Alliance Begins. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 3:19 am

Harriate smirked lightly at the comment.
'I haven't got a clue hat i'm doing.' She said tapping her head with her finger.
'Memory loss. Master Fenrir said i was trying to invent a new spell...it went wrong. What i do is all new to
me.'
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance Begins.   The Alliance Begins. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 11:56 am

"oh, well i'm sure your still be good at..whatever it is..all of this is genrally new to me so i don't know hardly anything.."she said as she felt her cheeks grow slightly warm
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance Begins.   The Alliance Begins. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 2:14 am

'Don't worry about it i barely know anything anymore...might not have in the first place.' Harriate offered her a small smile glancing over at the people slowly assembling around. If they were late Master Greyback wouldn't be happy.
Back to top Go down
fenrir-greyback
Admin
fenrir-greyback

Male
Number of posts : 436
Name : Fenrir Greyback
Creature : Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance Begins.   The Alliance Begins. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 2:16 am

Fenrir checked himself in his old fasioned lace shirt and flowing black trench coat he adjsted the wand in his newrock boots he hoped she would like it, he took a dep breath and opened the door, he walked throgh the door and walked to the banistar and leaned over with his loud barking voice "Welcome all to our humble resitance"
Back to top Go down
https://tmwalliance.rpg-board.net
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance Begins.   The Alliance Begins. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 2:18 am

Harriate's head swung around catching a very familiar scent approaching and seeing Fenrir at the top of the bannisters she smiled brightly.
A light blush crept up her cheeks seeing what he was wearing and she couldn't take her eyes of him.
Back to top Go down
fenrir-greyback
Admin
fenrir-greyback

Male
Number of posts : 436
Name : Fenrir Greyback
Creature : Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance Begins.   The Alliance Begins. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 2:25 am

he smiled down at her, and looked at the people gathered, lazly he placed one arm on the banistar and kicked his legs over the banistar and came hurtling down, landing in a croched postion, he looked up smiling "quicker than the stairs"
Back to top Go down
https://tmwalliance.rpg-board.net
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance Begins.   The Alliance Begins. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 2:26 am

Harriate smiled but couldn't help the fact that her heart missed a beat as he jumped over the edge even though she knew it wouldn't hurt him.
She made her way over to her place on his right and smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance Begins.   The Alliance Begins. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alliance Begins.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next