The Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance

Welcome to the home of the Alliance.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ground checks

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female
Number of posts : 1014
Name : Harriate Riddle
Creature : Elemental, werewolf
Registration date : 2007-11-22

ground checks Empty
PostSubject: ground checks   ground checks Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:20 am

The sun was begining to rise as Harriate made her way through the forest, checking on all the magical creatures that loved there. As she walked by the edge of the wards she saw an injured unicorn foul on the other side. Looking around to make sure it was safe she left the wards to retrieve the injured unicorn.
Back to top Go down
Eric-greyback

Eric-greyback

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-02-24

ground checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ground checks   ground checks Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:31 am

Eric caught a scent Human he walked out from the trees this person had greybacks scent all over it he noticed the injured beast first and walked forward summoning a smaal beam of light in his hand paying the human no head for now he knealt next to the unicirn
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

ground checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ground checks   ground checks Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:34 am

just as she got closer to the unicorn she saw someone else. Harriate hesitated breifly but seeing the unicorn being healed she stepped back towards the wards. The unicorn was fine and there was no need for her to be outside of the wards. Especialy with this stranger here.
Back to top Go down
Eric-greyback

Eric-greyback

ground checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ground checks   ground checks Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:35 am

"i have a message" he stated just audibly "tell greyback three days from his son" he turned his back on her "the unicorns fine"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

ground checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ground checks   ground checks Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:37 am

Harriate made no sign that she had heard him and turned around just steps away from the edge of the wards.
Greyback had a son? Now that wasnt exactly public knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Eric-greyback

Eric-greyback

ground checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ground checks   ground checks Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:39 am

Eric sighed this was his duty he leaned in by a tree and pulled out a muggle jerry can of petrol and began to cover the grass by the wards with petrol and using his wand lit it with a cursed flame it coulnt be put out
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

ground checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ground checks   ground checks Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:41 am

Smelling the fire Harriate turned around with a glare. Throwing a fireball at the boy her face turned stone cold.
'What the hell do you think your doing?'
Back to top Go down
Eric-greyback

Eric-greyback

ground checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ground checks   ground checks Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:48 am

he raise his hand catching the fire and absorbing with a sad look "my duty" he turned to walk away
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

ground checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ground checks   ground checks Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:50 am

Thinking fast harriate summoned up her water element. Focusing hard she made a wall of unmeatable ice around the fire so that it couldn't destroy anything. Swaying slightly at the effort of using one her her minor elements she wiped the sweat from her brow. Minor elemenets always took a lot out of her.
'Well i dont care what you think your duty is i will not allow you to hurt any creature or person on this land.'
Back to top Go down
Eric-greyback

Eric-greyback

ground checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ground checks   ground checks Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:52 am

"im not going to hurt anyone or anything just gettin fenrir to take note of my master"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

ground checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ground checks   ground checks Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:56 am

'So you set fire around a forest? real smart. Well you can tell the Dark lord or dumbledore ot whoever the hell your master is to sod off.' Turning back around Harriate reached the wards edge.
'Try anything else and i won't hesitate to kill you.'
Back to top Go down
Eric-greyback

Eric-greyback

ground checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ground checks   ground checks Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:58 am

"two things its a spirit flame its harmless and two i work for neither dumbledore or voldemort i work for your brother"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

ground checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ground checks   ground checks Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:01 am

Harriate froze momentarily before sneering.
'Well then you must be some sort of seer because my brother is long since dead.'
She turned back around tp face the boy.
'Next time get your facts straight before trying anything like that. Now leave.'
Back to top Go down
Eric-greyback

Eric-greyback

ground checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ground checks   ground checks Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:04 am

"really harriate let me guess you and little harry 10 years pass all dead and dyin in your arms how boring and a load of crap"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

ground checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ground checks   ground checks Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:06 am

Harriate clenched her fists trying to keep control of both her magic and elements.
'So you did a little research. Big deal.'
Placing on foot forwards she started to cross the wards.
Back to top Go down
Eric-greyback

Eric-greyback

ground checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ground checks   ground checks Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:09 am

"well this conversation is below me" he smirked "but you know hes alive a man named raith"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

ground checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ground checks   ground checks Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:11 am

She paused half way through the wards.
'No he's not. Now leave me alone i have more important things to be worrying about than some delusional boy.'
Back to top Go down
Eric-greyback

Eric-greyback

ground checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ground checks   ground checks Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:17 am

"i can see into youre mind you know its true how annoyin accept it girl"
he hated saying all these things but he was under orders after all
"but hey i guess you wanted him dead"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

ground checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ground checks   ground checks Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:19 am

A few sparks flew around her hand as she felt her control slipping. Her eyes flashing from red to green.
Turning around fully her eyes were red and snake like. Anger shone brightly through the red and her fists clenched tighter, more lightning steadily growing.
'Shut your mouth boy. Before i shut it for you.'
Back to top Go down
Eric-greyback

Eric-greyback

ground checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ground checks   ground checks Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:22 am

he cursed himself "funny it must have been so much easier for you with him out the way" he hated himself with every other word "thats why you had him killed you disgust me"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

ground checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ground checks   ground checks Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:26 am

Harriate couldn't hold it in much more and the lightning flew out of her. Scorching everything in a ten foot radius. Stepping out of the wards she walked slowly over to the boy. Fire soon joined the lighting as did shadow. All dancing around her waiting to dance.
'Care to repeat that?' her words were like ice. Cold and deadly.
Back to top Go down
Eric-greyback

Eric-greyback

ground checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ground checks   ground checks Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:28 am

he rolled his eyes "thats why you had him killed you disgust me" he was inwardly impressed by the fireworks display "what are you going to infant scorch my hair"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

ground checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ground checks   ground checks Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:32 am

Losing control of the rest of her elements they joined her main ones, crackling and dancing around her.
She made no move towards him but that didn't stop her elements. They shot from every part of her, towards this boy. Fire from her left hand, lightning from her right. Shadows crept around him, stopping him from running. The air became thicker and harder to breath, ground shaking and the clouds opening, letting the rain fall.
her magic soon joined it, running wild, destroying everything on its way to this boy. And the whole time Harriate just stood there, face impassive, eyes glowing blood red.
Back to top Go down
Eric-greyback

Eric-greyback

ground checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ground checks   ground checks Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:35 am

he looked only at her he paid no heed to the things around him, his hand flexed and it began to glow the light growing stronger slowly encasing him "attack as you wish but i will not retaliate"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

ground checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ground checks   ground checks Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:37 am

None of what he said or did registered in Harriates mind. Her thoughts and emotions running wild. memorys of her brothers death.
And her elements feeling there masters distress bound together, aiming straight towards the boys heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ground checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ground checks   ground checks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ground checks
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alliance :: The Grounds :: Midnight Forest-
Jump to: