The Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance

Welcome to the home of the Alliance.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Calling (open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female
Number of posts : 313
Name : Morgan Rowlands
Creature : Blood Witch, wiccan- elemental
Registration date : 2007-11-24

The Calling (open) Empty
PostSubject: The Calling (open)   The Calling (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:49 am

It had been a while since Morgan had visited her garden, the sign of negelct obvious. She sighed as she wandered around the grounds. this garden was the small thing she had asked for and Fenrir had given her. Her garden, it was a haven, the most beautiful place she had ever seen, a small running stream trickled by on the far side. Currently she knelt be her herb bed, and begun to idly pick the weeds away, underneath the vast expase of weeds there was a small bud, it looked dead. going to the steam she cupped some water in the hand then hurried back over to the bud dropping the water on it,"Poor little guy.." she sighed and touched it with her finger tips, surprisingly the bud shifted, and bloomed, covering her mouth with her hand, she was awed by the beauty of magic.

After many hours of weeding and TLC the garden looked beautiful once again. The Sun shon down strong and clear over the garden the stream twinkled in the light. finding a small patch of grass Morgan lay down slow and stretched like a content cat as one soaked up the sun, the soft drone of the bee's buzzing the scent of lavender and rose drifted through the air encasing her in a cloud of warmth and happiness even, all thoughts, memories simply faded. She soon fell asleep.

A wolf silver-tipped fur, Ivory teeth glinting in the candlelight, padding across a dark, polished marble floor to a stone table. The room huge, black candles flickering in the wall sconces. Leaves and vines in ornate plaster molding. A cougar, muscles rippling beneath a tawny pelt, bound towards the table, golden eyes glittering. Black drapes covering tall, narrow windows. A great horned owl, It's wings and talons outstretched, hovering ove the stone table, The air rankwith smells of the animals. A viper coiled on the table, fangs exposed. An eagle, an enormus bear. A jaguar, tail lashing. The air crackling with dark power. An elaborate silver candlestick with black candles burning on top of an ebony cabinate. A hawk circling. An athame set with a simple bloodred ruby. A jackal, a weasel, both greedy with hunger. The wolf ravenous. All closing on a great round sone table where a wolf cub lies bound, it's eyes wide with terror, It's small body tremberling, One by one the candles gutter out. The darkness becomes thicker, complete. And the wolf club howls.

Morgan woke suddenly sweaty and shivering, she sat up and glanced around afriad almost, bringing up her legs she hugged them to her resting her forehead against her knees. The dream still so vivid so clear. It frightend her.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female
Number of posts : 1014
Name : Harriate Riddle
Creature : Elemental, werewolf
Registration date : 2007-11-22

The Calling (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Calling (open)   The Calling (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:55 am

Deciding to go for a wlak around the grounds she came upon a small garden. seeing someone inside she walked over to them, frowning when she saw the look of fear on the girls face.
'Are you alright?'
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

The Calling (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Calling (open)   The Calling (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:04 am

Raising her head Morgan looked up to see a girl, she had heard her name was Harriate. "Oh um..Yes i'm okay" he said with a small petty smile and a self conscious nod of her head. Harriate reminded Morgan of home and of Raven whom she had recently been friends with. It was odd, almost like a double. Morgan once again rested her chin on her knees as a curtain of brown hair shielded her face from the girls view.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

The Calling (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Calling (open)   The Calling (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:11 am

Thinking through the list of alliance members harriate realised this must be Morgan.
Kneeling down next to her she gently moved the hair from the girls face.
'Then why do you look so...i dunno...upset? scared?'
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

The Calling (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Calling (open)   The Calling (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:17 am

Morgan almost flinched away from the touch, her heart was fluttering madly. And she was extreamly jumpy, she cast a side ways look to the girl, fear visible in her own eyes "I um..I had a dream" she muttered embrassed to say the least. she then buried her face in her knees and replied in a muffled tone "It felt so real..But it was a dream..right?" she looked up slightly to Harriate. Afraid to close her eyes in fear of seeing it once again. The cub the wolf, surely it ment something? the father or mother, killing his or her own child? she didn't know what to make of it, and all the other animals too where did they fit in?
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

The Calling (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Calling (open)   The Calling (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:48 am

'Do you have any seer blood in your family? Because if it felt real it might have ben a premonition.' Harriatse asked with a small frown. She was no good at seer stuff but she knew someone who was.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

The Calling (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Calling (open)   The Calling (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:51 am

Morgan frowned lightly "Um..I don't know, I don't really know my family, My mother died..she was killed by my biological father.." she shruggled lightly "Maybe..I don't know..I often get dreams..but there only dreams so..why would it really matter, this dream just..scared me more then others.."she admitted shyly.
Back to top Go down
gabriel-demmore
Admin
gabriel-demmore

Male
Number of posts : 327
Name : gabriel
Creature : half werewolf half vampire
Registration date : 2008-04-01

The Calling (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Calling (open)   The Calling (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:57 am

Gabriel had recived an order from alpha Greyback to help anyone who reguested his help he walked absent minded throgh the grounds till he spotted two alliance members his dull eyes barely regerstring them he walked over to them
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

The Calling (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Calling (open)   The Calling (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:02 am

'Im sorry to hear that. if you like i know someone who can test you for seer abilitys?' harriate gave her a small encouraging smile before noticing the strange man walking towards her.
'Who are you?'
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

The Calling (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Calling (open)   The Calling (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:03 am

Morgan looked up sensing someone near by through squinted eyes she saw a man, early 20's she guessed. Walking over towards them, she shifted uncomfortabally even that man oozed some formiddiable power she could feel it, and she felt suddenly very small and igsignificant. She then nodded slolwy to the girl "um..yeah" she smiled sheepishly "that'll be great..thanks.."

(I gtg for a few hours going to watch a film lol but i'll be back asap Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
gabriel-demmore
Admin
gabriel-demmore

Male

The Calling (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Calling (open)   The Calling (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:06 am

"i am boy master greyback has sent me to see if any off you need anything?" he noticed a brief window of freedom he tried to speak but the slave manacles contracted he grunted his eyes becoming more dull as he looked at them "may i be off assistance?"
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

The Calling (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Calling (open)   The Calling (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:25 am

Morgan looked to the man, as he spoke,so he knew Fenrir, this Fenrir was all cloak and dagger, she had heard alot about him but never seen him her garden one of the people had said that Fenrir had given it to her. she frowned lightly intrigued by it. As she listend there was something in the mans tone that casued her to shiver. "Uh..N-no thanks.." she said blushing and looking down, she felt so very small.
Back to top Go down
gabriel-demmore
Admin
gabriel-demmore

Male

The Calling (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Calling (open)   The Calling (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:32 am

he looked at her his eyes momentarly showed a fierce intesnsity before becoming dull once more "very well ma'am"
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

The Calling (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Calling (open)   The Calling (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:35 am

Morgan flinched under such a intese gaze, she shivered softly and felt very intimidated. "T-thanks though" he said her voice close to a wisper she averted her gaze as if not worthy enough to look at him.
Back to top Go down
gabriel-demmore
Admin
gabriel-demmore

Male

The Calling (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Calling (open)   The Calling (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:38 am

he looked at the other person present but not for long it does not do well for a sorced slave to look at those above him in rank and stature "and you madam"
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

The Calling (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Calling (open)   The Calling (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:49 am

She frowned lightly, it was very strage having someone speak to you like that, Morgan imiditaly blushed as she noticed she had been staring. She hugged her knees closer to her. and hid her face behind a curtain of brown hair. She felt alot safer that way. And to hide her blush.
Back to top Go down
Eldarion
Admin
Eldarion

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-03-28

The Calling (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Calling (open)   The Calling (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:51 am

Eldarion crept up behind Morgan smiling brightly. They'd been good friends for a while now. Grinning he placed his hand on her shoulder.
'Hello Morgan.'
He nodded to harriate before turning his gaze on the other man.
'And you are?'
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowlands
Admin
Morgan Rowlands

Female

The Calling (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Calling (open)   The Calling (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:30 am

Morgan jumped as she felt a sudden hand on her shoulder, she turned and saw Eldarion, he lips broke out into a small but strained smile at that "Hello.." She spoke quietly tucking hair behind her ear. she then looked over toward the other man, whom had just spoken. She blinked and listend. free him? so the man was some sort of what? slave? she frowned lighlty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Calling (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Calling (open)   The Calling (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Calling (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alliance :: The Grounds :: Morgans Garden-
Jump to: